Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 21/22 season.

Posts 121 to 140 of 459

sorteddan

@LiamCroft
Yeah maybe change team name from losers to leaders!

As for me just glad DCL managed to wrestle the ball from Richarlison, he's my only regular scorer and the main reason I'm not languishing too bad.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder As previously mentioned I've never been one for good starts for as long as I've done it but think this might be my worst start yet. 3 weeks below the average and almost 100 points off the lead and bottom in both my leagues. Oh well I like a challenge 😁

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Just think of it as a handicap, I’m sure you’ll overtake me soon enough 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

Managed to get Ronaldo in, I swapped Grealish for a newly signed Sissoko since he’s probably going to get some game time with Watford and then swapped Bamford for Ronaldo. Hopefully it works out alright and Bamford doesn’t go out and score a hat-trick 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@Iver You do need to live up to your title, dear King. 😆

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

NedStarksGhost

Anyone else tempted at all by Dan James now he's moved to Leeds? He will undoubtedly get more game time, and could do pretty well with how they play.

NedStarksGhost

JRJ3

Wildcard activated for me = almost instant regret. Can’t believe I have been soooooo weak Think the Ronaldo hype got to me & now I’m not even convinced I actually want him. Anyway can’t wait for the games to resume this weekend

JRJ3

PSN: x-JRJ3-x

BearsEatBeets

Wildcard used for me then. @JRJ3 I've jumped on the Ronaldo bandwagon too but would like to think it's a fairly safe bet. Just unsure about whether taking Fernandes back out to afford him was the best move but it was either him or Salah as they're all so expensive this early.

@NedStarksGhost I'm certainly going to keep an eye on how he starts, he could turn out to be a good mid-priced option.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

My first transfers of the season have been superb.... Lloris and Dier from Spuds! 🤣

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

sorteddan

@JohnnyShoulder
Excellent.

I feel like my players deliberately down tools and don't perform coz they're trying to force me out.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

JohnnyShoulder

And now my captain was sent off. Brilliant stuff. 😭

nessisonett

Pretty good week so far, although Antonio was a silly boy. At least I didn’t captain him like poor @JohnnyShoulder 😂😂

BearsEatBeets

I'm going to need a good display from Captain Salah and my other 2 remaining players otherwise it will be yet another below average week despite using my wildcard. Sorry @nessisonett @JohnnyShoulder I jinxed Antonio by putting him in my team. 😄

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

Also I almost forgot I am going to announce the 'Manager of the Month' each month. Although I think it's blindingly obvious our first recipient is @LiamCroft. So well done Liam on his great start.

August Manager of the Month - @LiamCroft

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Good idea, we do the same in our work league. Although my mate that organises it all is bit hopeless, and I only found out that I had won MOTM in April a week before this season started. 😂

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder I can't promise I'll announce it every month promptly but I'll make a concerted effort to get it up as soon as all of months games are done. I certainly hope I'll keep on top of it better than your workmate 😄

BearsEatBeets

LiamCroft

@BearsEatBeets Phwoar, what an honour! Thank you! If only my own team Derby County had as good a manager as me.

PSN ID: Liam_Croft

BearsEatBeets

@LiamCroft Our league is so prestigious, feel free to use it as a recommendation if you ever want to go for the job.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Kinda glad Calvert-Lewin isn’t playing, means I get a rare 6 points from Coady coming in. Don’t think that’ll shift my position much in the table though.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic