Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 101 to 120 of 646

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett I've got a negative defender now too. Did not see that West Ham result coming. If the season carries on like this I think I'm just going to go for the cheapest defenders and spend the money elsewhere. Another naff Sunday after a promising Saturday.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I had both Coady and Dunk šŸ˜¢

Plumbingā€™s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets No goaless draws so far this season and only one score draw, which is pretty crazy 3 weeks in.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

Surprised to see I'm still showing green arrows on all my leagues this morning but that probably won't last after today's games. I only have Alisson and Aubameyang left and ideally I don't want any more points for Aubameyang except 2 for playing.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

Yesssssss! Mane and Robertson both in my team! COYR!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

You know itā€™s a weird week when Jack Grealish is my star player. Bizarre.

JohnnyShoulder

Yeah its been a low points week unless you had vardy as captain.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Gremio108

I'm having an great week again. My luck is definitely going to run out soon, and all my players will suffer separate misfortunes, like that Simpsons episode with Mr Burns' baseball team

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

nessisonett

JohnnyShoulder

@Gremio108 Looks like Maguire now.

BearsEatBeets

It's definitely wildcard time. It's still early but don't want to drop too far behind so soon. It looks like we've had a few more joiners recently, one of which has swooped in and pinched @Arugula's spot at the top (at least I think that's who it was).

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Yeah noticed we got more people in the league this week. Hopefully it is not a bunch of randoms joining. I don't expect everyone to contribute as much as us, but it would be good if they at the very least introduced themselves or said they were joining the league.

nessisonett

More people joining the league has meant that Iā€™ve basically just slipped down even further. This is fantastic.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder The more the merrier but like you say I hope they chip in with some comments and let us get an idea of who we're competing with. Maybe as we can see each others names it's putting a few off commenting.
@nessisonett Try to think of it as more people to overtake with a good gameweek. I'm trying to as I'm right down there with you.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Anyone thinking of picking up Dias? He does look promising so Iā€™m not sure whether I should jump in rather than wait for his price to shoot up if he does well.

Gremio108

Swapped Werner for Lacazette, then took a four point hit to swap Son for Aubameyang. I need to stop this obsession with Arsenal before I try and transfer in one of Mikel Arteta's immaculately-sculpted eyebrows

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

@BearsEatBeets Yeah noticed we got more people in the league this week. Hopefully it is not a bunch of randoms joining. I don't expect everyone to contribute as much as us, but it would be good if they at the very least introduced themselves or said they were joining the league.

@Arugula Yeah I said something similar a few days ago. Just a bit of common decency instead of just lurking and joining the league.

Had to take a hit to transfer out mane as already used my free transfer. Was gonna do two but luckily I changed my mind at the last minute.

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula I did notice that lol. I always try to save my wildcard, free hit and free transfers in times of emergency, when I have a load of injuries, suspensions or out of form players. I've used my wildcard in previous seasons way too early, usually as sign of desperation and been stuck with a team I've not been happy with. It has then taken weeks to get it right and more offten than not I would have been better of not making so many changes.

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Yeah so do I, but this season I've tried to hold back a bit and only fix it if it ain't working. I could have used my wildcard after the first week as i had a really low points tally, but I didn't and I went up from 30th to 8th in two weeks in my work league.

Do you play any games like Football Manager?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.