Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 641 to 660 of 675

nessisonett

Football! Finally! Now I’m just hoping Dallas comes off my bench 😂

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I though I struck gold when all my Man City players started, but they managed 4 points between them! 🤣

Ah well, I got Dallas in my team and it was a good decision to sub Martinez from Villa in goal for Patricio from Wolves.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I also took Martinez out this week but played Ederson instead 😂😂

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Arugula

6 points from 4 players means I face an uphill battle just to keep pace. What a disaster.

Arugula

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula 32 from 6 for me, with another 4 to come off the bench if Antonio doesn't play.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Arugula

@JohnnyShoulder Fantasy Football is dead to me. Another squad change perhaps. 😆

Edited on by Arugula

Arugula

nessisonett

16 from 4 for me! Honestly crossing all my fingers and toes that somebody doesn’t play and Dallas comes on cause that’s 17 points alone.

nessisonett

Saw Cresswell on 0 points, got excited.... played 52 minutes and got a yellow card.

JohnnyShoulder

Lingard as my captain this week, which should see me back in the top 10 in my work league, leap frogging over my mate.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Yeah, Lingard’s been insane the last couple of weeks. Actually looking at it, he’s delivered 80 points in the last 10 weeks, including 1 blank. Really should have made him my captain instead of Kane! I’m just glad Alderweirelderweirlderwelderweildwer blanked so Dallas will sub in 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I wouldn't like to pay to have that name on the back of a football shirt.!

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder To be fair, I did have a Celtic strip with ‘Vennegoor of Hesselink’ on the back when I was younger 😂

JohnnyShoulder

Looks like we all made Kane captain this week!

Arugula

@JohnnyShoulder Guess it doesn't matter if he's injured or not then unless you're a Tottenham fan! 😅

Edited on by Arugula

Arugula

nessisonett

Spurs, Man City and Grealish not playing seems to have taken out half my squad 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Tell me about it! I've had to use 3 transfers and I've still got no subs this week.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I’ve just taken the hit with Cancelo and Grealish and yeah, no subs either. Might have to offload Grealish next week though, doesn’t look like he’ll be up to much for the rest of the season.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I had a couple injured too but left Stones in as didn't realise he is out until May 12th.

BearsEatBeets

This Leeds - Tottenham game is taunting me. I swapped out 3 players for this gameweek, who were Dallas, Son and Bamford.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I forgot to change my captain so have bloody Kane as my captain instead of one of my 4 players who’re playing twice 🙈

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic