Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 81 to 100 of 646

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Rashford at least scored but Martial’s been pants. For that price, I could pick up a more consistent player.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

There's always a 'damned if you, damned if you don't' sometimes. There has been plenty of times when I'll debate swapping a player. Sometimes I stick and the player I was going to put in does way better and other times I'll switch and then the original player suddenly performs.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

Somewhat annoyed at Mr Dunk as well, I need to not make a habit of defenders with negative points!

BearsEatBeets

Calvert-Lewin off to another cracking start. He could be in for a special season.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Yep, feeling very very good about snapping him up before his price inevitably skyrockets.

BearsEatBeets

Chelsea get 3 to get it back level and Werner has nothing to do with any of them. Time to drop him I think.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets New signings are always a bit risky. The only time I've got it right is when I put Salah in from the start when Liverpool signed him.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Gremio108

@BearsEatBeets Yeah I'm getting twitchy on Werner as well. You don't get any points for looking like you're going to score.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

JohnnyShoulder

Yes! Another goal for Ings!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

@Gremio108 I'm not sure he would get any points in that case either.

@JohnnyShoulder I took out Ings for Calvert-Lewin for gameweek 2 so I don't regret it, but I think he's a prime candidate to come back in for Werner's spot in my team.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I've got Ings and DCL. Transferred out a striker who wasn't playing so already scored more points than I would have anyway.

Gremio108

@BearsEatBeets Ha, I think Werner will be out injured next week anyway after that savage burn.

I've no idea who to swap him for, that's the thing. I can't bring myself to go crawling back to Danny Ings. I might give Lacazette a whirl

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

nessisonett

@Gremio108 Yep, I’ve dumped Martial for Lacazette. Means I have a spare 0.5 budget but who knows what I’d put that towards. Martial being worth 9 is an absolute joke!

nessisonett

@Arugula That’s two weeks in a row I’ve had a -2 from a defender... 😭

JohnnyShoulder

FFS my captain Son was taken off at half time. 🤬

BearsEatBeets

There go my 4 points for a clean sheet, what an absolute farce!

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

It's a shame Foden got me very few points but loving seeing Leicester thrash City.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Yeah, I had De Bruyne as my captain so not fantastic there. Still hilarious seeing City get destroyed.

JohnnyShoulder

Three penalties in one game! Think we will be seeing a lot lot more too.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.