Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 121 to 140 of 646

nessisonett

I used my wildcard as my goalies were crap and I wanted a proper shuffle. Picked up Alisson, Lacazette and Zouma. Think Tarky’s probably back from injury though so he’ll get a start next week.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

I've used my wildcard this week. It's fairly common for me to use it in the first few weeks as there are more unknowns at the start of the season. Hopefully it's time to start climbing places.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

BearsEatBeets

Yay Calvert-Lewin! Although he probably in everyone's team by now.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

Ooof. Risky using your wildcard before the transfer window shuts and before an international break.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

Have to say I’m absolutely livid I left Zouma out. 12 points left on the bench!!!

BearsEatBeets

@Arugula similar for me, once the bonus points go in (if stays as shows), I'll be on about the same points as the whole team last week.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

I would be on the same points if I’d stuck bloody Zouma in. With bonus points that’s 14 I missed out on. But hey, I’ve got those 2 from Keane 😂

BearsEatBeets

Relieved to see Foden is still starting. Not yet sure what Pep's main starters are going to be.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I think Forden might get a good run of games seeing as they haven't signed a direct replacement for D Silva. But Pep does like to tinker more than most, which the opposite of Klopp's strategy.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder yeah that was my thinking when I put him in but you never know with Pep. That's 2 games with nothing though so might have to rethink him soon. Seeing City drop 2 more points was worth it though.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Leeds look to be a pretty decent side, but Manc Citeh look a bit off it at the moment. It is a tricky finding a lower priced player that regularly picks up points, especially from the top clubs as they are usually only used sparingly.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I’m surprised you don’t call them Man Sh*tty but I guess this is a family site.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Nah can't say that in emails or out loud at work.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

So that it 17 points on my bench with Saint-Maximin scoring and assisting, and Bissouma from Brighton scoring. Not been a good day for me. Fml

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I thought my 15 on the bench were bad 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Got a defender with zero points and Mahrez with 2 points on the pitch which is the reall killer!

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Hahaha yeah, my Keane ended up with 1 point when I could have put on Zouma for 13! Sometimes this stuff just happens and at least I didn’t put on Tarkowski who had 0 points 😅

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yeah hindsight is a wonderful thing. I just need my captain to get a hat-trick tomos to make up for it.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Calvert-Lewin’s my captain now, I kept waiting for him to fizzle out and kept De Bruyne as my captain but Calvert-Lewin has just been incredible so far.

BearsEatBeets

It's beginning to look like a repeat of my jump up the leagues on a Saturday only to fall back down on a Sunday. Everyone apart from Calvert-Lewin and Rodriguez is doing pants.

BearsEatBeets

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.