Forums

Topic: Push Square Game Club Spooktacular: Resident Evil 4

Posts 681 to 700 of 2,131

RogerRoger

@nessisonett I'd have more to say about Hitman, but have played Rayman Legends before and would be interested to see what others make of it.

Since I won't likely be playing along, though, my vote should count for half (if anything).

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

ralphdibny

@nessisonett I probs wont join in for Rayman legends because I don't own it and I haven't played origins

I can't choose between Doom eternal, Mafia and Hitman but they would be my choices! I'll choose hitman if that is what other people are going to choose but id be happy with any of the 3 really

See ya!

Thrillho

I've played Rayman Legends already so it would be another month out for me. Great game though and I'd love to see what people make of the musical levels!

Thrillho

nessisonett

So it’s 2 votes for both Hitman and Rayman Legends (sort of, with various stages of interest and such) and votes close on Sunday night as I’ll be up for the Super Bowl anyway!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

DerMeister

Just wrapped DMC5 myself. Ended up using gold orbs on both Chapters 18 and 19, the first because I didn't feel like replaying the level, and the second because I just wanted to finish the game before work. I at least did 17 the old fashioned way. Urizen and Vergil are really good at locking you up for a sneaky attack that crushes your health.

Still love this game two years on. Loads of fun, and this game club was perfect for me to appreciate the game more. Perfect timing too, since the series' 20th anniversary is this year.

As for the next game, I'll vote Rayman, since I own the game. Given how much fun it is, I wouldn't mind playing it twice.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

MightyDemon82

Rayman Legends is excellent. Enjoy folks, I'll check in to see what games you choose next and hopefully play along with you all!

Edited on by MightyDemon82

MightyDemon82

Blooper987

Yay!!! I can participate in this one!

Thrillho

@nessisonett There's five main worlds plus the bonus world. And the Rayman Origin levels. Plus the daily challenges. Don't forget the Invasion levels too! I think there's something like 120 levels altogether but unlike Crash 4, they all feel very different.

Good luck to anyone who gets all the lums and gold cups in this in a month

Finally completing this Invasion level in time was quite the achievement for me..

Thrillho

nessisonett

@Thrillho Yeah, I played this years and years ago on my Wii U so I remember there were a few worlds but it was quite long if I remember right.

Thrillho

@nessisonett I retract my previous statement as apparently I beat the game across 10 days according to my trophy list!

Thrillho

Th3solution

Sounds good. Game is loaded and ready for action. I started it a couple years ago and have no idea how far I made into it. Maybe finished a couple worlds?... I don’t know. It’s going to be like starting anew I think.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

HallowMoonshadow

I'm not quite sure how to split this up either @nessisonett as like @Thrillho says there's the 5 main worlds, the bonus world and then the rayman origins levels which I think is another five worlds? And then there's the invasion levels too...

Maybe we should just see how far people get this week with it and then adjust accordingly? 😊

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

mookysam

Cool, I'll download it soon. Rayman Origins is wonderful, so I'm quite looking forward to this.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Th3solution

I sort of remember the structure is fairly open as to the order of how you can do things. In fact, I think that’s what put me off about it because it overwhelmed me a little about how best to approach it. So this will be good to see what people report as the best strategic road to take.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

nessisonett

I’ve played the first couple of levels and wow, this game is so much worse on PS4 than Wii U. The touch screen levels are noticeably dodgy in comparison. The costumes aren’t even as nice! I wish I could be bothered digging out my Wii U.

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Really? I don't know why, but that kinda surprises me. I'd always assumed that I'd played the best version, being on PS4. I'll have to look up some of the differences!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@RogerRoger The game was made with the Wii U in mind, so I guess when something is designed very specifically around a system's features it's then tricky to decouple it. I played the demo at EGX in 2012 and was blown away by the asynchronous multiplayer, which always made me wonder how well the idea (and touch screen aspects) would translate to other consoles. I never played the full release version on the Wii U though, so this is a completely new experience for me and I can't negatively compare it one way or the other.

Anyway, I made a little start yesterday evening and finished the first level. The music is stupentacular!

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic