Forums

Topic: Push Square Game Club Spooktacular: Resident Evil 4

Posts 661 to 680 of 2,131

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Can you remove me from the The List please? I don't think the stars have aligned for me yet! I will keep an eye on this thread do incase they do.

When everyone has a ps5 I can reccomend Maneater as a future Game Club title. I don't think it runs too great on ps4 but runs fine on ps5.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

HallowMoonshadow

Yakuza 0 is taking up a lot of my gaming time at the moment so I'll put a few shorter games I have that I wouldn't mind playing/replaying.

• Crash N.Sane Trilogy (The second or third games preferably)
  • Rayman Legends
  • Deltarune Chapter 1 (Demo/whatever you wanna label it (It IS free and only 3 or so hours though undertale was a month or two ago so it's probably a bit too recent to play still?))
  • Uncharted: Among Thieves/Drake's Deception (Preferably the second but I'm game playing the third instead)
  • Dead Rising 2 (I can't remember how long it is honestly... I played it once on PS3 but I did enjoy it)
  • Ape Escape 2
  • Darkest Dungeon
  • DOOM 64

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Th3solution

I have a partial playthrough of Rayman Legends, so I’d probably join in for that. It’s one that I didn’t quite enjoy enough to stick with, but it could have been my mood at the time. And I’d join for UC2. I’d probably try to rush UC1 first though.

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

ralphdibny

I could do Crash Bandicoot 2 as well. I wouldn't mind crash 1 but i would be doing a mop up of the remaining gems/relics rather than a full play through

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy how are you finding Yakuza 0? I've been playing it as well

See ya!

mookysam

Need to look through my backlog (I have intense brain fog at the moment so can't remember off the top of my head what's in there), but I'd be up for some Rayman Legends or Doom Eternal. 😀 I was randomly thinking of playing Rayman the other day. My main game at the moment is Persona 5 Royal, so having something shorter and snappier to play in between sessions would be brilliant.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Thanks for the tag (and yes, please do keep me in the loop). Whatever everybody settles on is fine with me, as I'm currently waist-deep in several other, quite long games and I fear trying to spin any other plates might lead to... well, to a lot of broken plates.

As always, I'll read along. If the choice ends up being Hitman: The Complete First Season then I'd be more than happy to act as an advisor, with spoiler-free tips and whatnot. Just yell.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

crimsontadpoles

Out of what's been suggested so far, I'd be most interested in playing:

• Yakuza Kiwami
  • Mafia 1
  • Rayman Legends
  • Ape Escape 2

And since I'm playing Hitman 3 right now, I'd be up for joining in with Hitman 1 shenanigans and replay those levels.

I'll also add these suggestions:

• Beyond: 2 Souls
  • Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
  • Dark Souls 1
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • Gravity Rush Remastered
  • L.A. Noire
  • Spyro The Dragon 1
Blooper987

I’ll echo the recommendations for Rayman Legends and Crash 4

DerMeister

@nessisonett Yeah, let's wrap it up, man! Also, mission 13 is one of my favorites. Seeing all the playable characters in action t the same time makes me desire a co-op DMC game. I know the Switch port of DMC3 has co-op Bloody Palace, but I'd like to see it attempted in the main game.

As for the games that have been suggested: I'm down for any Crash game (duh), I can do Rayman Legends since I have a playthrough going on Switch currently, Yakuza Kiwami is a maybe, since I'm currently near the end of 4. I might join in anyway if it gets picked, but I'd prefer if we did it later down the line. @crimsontadpoles' suggestion of Spyro also works since I recently bought it as a PS1 Classic on PS3 and have the whole trilogy on there.

Any chance someone can fill me in on what games that have already been played? I know Bioshock was one, sad I couldn't join in on that.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

nessisonett

Rayman Legends is a good shout, I had it on Wii U and preferred it to the Mario games on that console! Out of Crash games, it’s 3 that I have up next but I could go for 4 as well if that’s what’s selected. Spyro’s another good one and I do think I have it on Steam.

@JohnnyShoulder No worries, I’ve been thinking about including PS5 games but I don’t think enough people own one yet!

@DerMeister Unfortunately our last thread was lost due to the original OP leaving the site and EU data rules etc but if I remember correctly (please people correct me if I forgot one), the games we’ve played are:

REmake
Bloodstained
Bioshock
What Remains of Edith Finch
Erica
Infamous: First Light
Hollow Knight
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Undertale
Devil May Cry 5

I feel like I’m probably forgetting ones 😅

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Th3solution

@nessisonett Don’t forget DOOM (2016)! That was a blast to play together as well!
Otherwise I think you got them all.
Man, that’s actually a lot of games we’ve done.

And I wouldn’t mind Beyond Two Souls as mentioned by @crimsontadpoles
Also have been interested to try LA Noire, although I don’t own it. If I can find it cheap I’d probably get it to play though.

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

nessisonett

@Th3solution Argh, of course, I knew I’d forget one 😂

LieutenantFatman

Oddworld: New N Tasty might be worth a go, get people pumped for the upcoming Oddworld game.

LieutenantFatman

phil_j

Concrete Genie?

phil_j

HallowMoonshadow

I've posted a couple of times in the PS4 games thread about it but I'm really quite enjoying Yakuza 0 @ralphdibny. I'm on chapter 10 with Kiryu (with far too many hours then I care to admit on my playtime (Even if I am off work atm 😂)).

It's... really quite something and unashamedly japanese and some of the minigames & sidestories do go a bit more out there then I was expecting!

I'm enjoying the Majima side of things more then Kiryu's but I still enjoy both characters and I'm pretty intetested to see how it goes on!

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

nessisonett

I finished Devil May Cry V there, brilliant game and a great ending/final boss. I’m not sure it quite reaches the heights of 3 but it comes very close. Definitely glad I gave it another go.

So the next game seems to be a toss up between Rayman Legends, Mafia, Hitman Season 1 and Doom Eternal based on my general interest-o-meter. Doom Eternal might be a wee bit soon after the first one but I’ll put it in there anyway as we did play the remake of Resident Evil 2 after playing the first one. I’ll just put those four games up for a straight vote for simplicity’s sake, most votes wins!

@ralphdibny @RogerRoger @phil_j @crimsontadpoles @Ralizah @Th3solution @Thrillho @mookysam @LieutenantFatman @LobsterJohnson @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy @Tjuz @Kidfried @Octane @Trisque @Col_McCafferty @DerMeister

HallowMoonshadow

Glad to hear you enjoyed DMC V there @nessisonett. High praise indeed comparing it to 3 and I look forward to trying it at some point in the future!

Seeing as I was the one to suggest it I'll vote for Rayman Legends of course!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Th3solution

I’ll vote Hitman, (but will join in for Rayman Legends as my second choice)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic