Forums

Topic: Push Square Game Club Spooktacular: Resident Evil 4

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 2,131

ralphdibny

@crimsontadpoles that's fair enough, I was adamant I wouldn't use it until the turret mission. Once I'd turned it on, I just felt like there was no going back for my soul 😅

See ya!

R1spam

@crimsontadpoles that was a tricky one, I resorted to using the shotgun lots for that mission and really enjoyed just blasting people as I dashed up that central staircase and across the rooftops.

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Hey, snap! I got exactly 50% trophies as well (ended the story on 49% and so quickly jumped into Free Ride and picked the locks on five cars).

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Think I got the one for adding 15 cars into the garage on the penultimate mission, which may have tipped it over the scale. You don't wanna see some of my other games though, I think one stands at 7% and another at 19%! 😬

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Yeah, my OCD's just gonna pretend that your reply stopped after the first sentence!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Maybe if I tell myself off enough times with stuff like 'Tut tut, Rog is not gonna like this', I might revisit those games and pop another trophy or two to get a nice round trophy percentage!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@ralphdibny @RogerRoger @phil_j @crimsontadpoles @Ralizah @Th3solution @Thrillho @mookysam @LieutenantFatman @LobsterJohnson @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy @Tjuz @Kidfried @Octane @Col_McCafferty @DerMeister @Mr_B021 @Fight_Teza_Fight @R1spam @TraCuz-

I’ll put the games we’ve mentioned up till now to a vote. Probably best just to say which of them you’d be likely to play instead of choosing one in particular. Votes close after the weekend!

Bioshock 2
Uncharted The Lost Legacy
Darksiders
Shadow of the Colossus
Sonic Mania
Until Dawn
Ghostrunner
SUPERHOT
Streets of Rage 4
Dead Island
Star Wars Squadrons
Mad Max
Rime

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

TraCuz-

My picks are Uncharted or Streets of Rage @nessisonett

Currently Playing:

Rainbow 6: Siege, Kingdom Hearts 2 (1st time), Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

PSN: TraCuz-

ralphdibny

@nessisonett my picks are

Bioshock 2
Streets of Rage 4

I think I could play some others but I'd have to give it great thought. Or just play them on a whim with little thought because that's what the crowd picked 😅

See ya!

Th3solution

I’ll play along for (in order of preference):
Star Wars Squadrons
Rime
Bioshock 2
Mad Max

I’ve already played but would enjoy joining discussion for:
UC Lost Legacy
Shadow of the Colossus
Until Dawn

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

R1spam

For me I'd play along for
Shadow of the colossus (don't know why I haven't played this yet, this game looks so up my street)
Streets of rage 4

Games I'd join in the chat about as I've played already
Uncharted lost legacy
Bioshock 2 (bioshock family dark sheep but I really enjoyed it)
Until dawn

XBOX: Placebo G

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder I'll send you a large poster to hang behind your television. It'll just be of me, looking really stern. With some awful Orwellian caption like "Even numbers are happy numbers!"

@nessisonett The games I could contribute something towards (either by playing along with, offering tips for, or simply discussing) are RiME, Sonic Mania, Star Wars: Squadrons and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. Don't let me sway the group, though; use me as a tiebreaker if needs be.

Making It So Since 1987

crimsontadpoles

That credits music definitely feels out of place, but I've now finished Mafia 1's story on Classic. Not sure if I'll go for the Platinum trophy or not, probably if it's not too tedious to do everything.

@nessisonett Sonic Mania and Bioshock 2 are the ones I'd likely play. There's a couple others I'm less sure about but might join in with.

Shadow of the Colossus and Until Dawn are great. I won't replay them anytime soon, but it would be fun to hear people's thoughts on them.

Ralizah

Just Shadow of the Colossus for me. Everything else there I either have played or don't own.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

HallowMoonshadow

I'm probably not going to take part in game club for the foreseeable future so could you remove me from the list please @nessisonett?

I'll be sure to keep up with the topic though

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

nessisonett

@Keith_Zissou Oh absolutely, anybody who wants to join in then just tag me and I’ll add you to future messages!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

colonelkilgore

I got Darksiders and Streets of Rage 4 in the backlog so if it does end up being either of them I might well join in. Depends on whether I can quickly mop up on Just Cause 3 which is probably easier said than done.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic