Forums

Topic: Push Square Game Club Spooktacular: Resident Evil 4

Posts 2,121 to 2,131 of 2,131

JohnnyShoulder

@Ryne-Gaia You are in luck, as I believe the title is left over from Halloween when peeps were playing the original Resident Evil 4.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

LN78

@Ryne-Gaia I think there are quite a few of us who are completely "RE4'ed" out at the moment. I'm sure if there's enough interest then a new game will get chosen for everyone to play through.

LN78

HallowMoonshadow

As @JohnnyShoulder says the title is a hold over from last year @Ryne-Gaia before it was stopped from lack of intetest.

Though you're in luck in that it's being revived by @AgentCooper in a new topic and I'm sure him and everyone else who wants to restart it would be more then welcome for you to take part in whatever game that may be.

Like crimsontadpoles says Coop I'm still only on PS4 and was marching to the beat of my own drum anyway for most of Gameclub's previous iteration... But I'll still give the new topic a look over and if the stars align I'm more then happy to take part! đź‘Ť

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

nessisonett

@AgentCooper Feel free to go for it, the numbers kept dwindling so hope there’s a bit more appetite with a revival!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Bundersvessel

Morning all, going to get my ducks in a row and then I’ll launch a new thread 👍 in the mean time can people can keep confirming their interest as I am generating a new tag list to eventually replace the old one.

Have a great day everyone!

R1spam

@AgentCooper I'd be down to try again, got excited as I'm on chapter 10 of the RE4 remake before realising its the old game! May might be tricky with work stuff and then zelda out but will try to join in when I can.

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82

Bundersvessel

@R1spam No dramas mate I’ll add you to the new list 👍

Anyone else out there still interested let me know.

Also, any of the old guard remember any games played during the KratosMD era? I’ve catalogued the Ness Era already. Want to avoid double dipping for the regulars. Danke!

HallowMoonshadow

I can only recall the one I took part in the "KratosMD era" which was Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night @AgentCooper

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic