Forums

Topic: Push Square Game Club Spooktacular: Resident Evil 4

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 2,131

HallowMoonshadow

Oh apologies I didn't get a notification at all in regards to this.

I honestly have nothing to add though... Not quite sure I fancy playing another open world game so soon after the misfire that was Cyberpunk despite my love of Horizon.

I already played through Mafia in January and I unfortunately don't have DOOM Eternal.

Still I'll be sure to follow the topic regardless of what's being played!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

nessisonett

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Honestly, feel free to just suggest anything thats in your backlog and would suit the format. There’s so many games out there and it’s been great seeing people give some of these games a chance and really enjoy them.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

Before we move on, regarding Hokkaido in Hitman, those of you with the GOTY Edition shouldn't overlook the Patient Zero campaign and its alternate take on the level. It's alarmingly prescient, given the year we've all just endured, and makes for quite the unique challenge.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@ralphdibny @RogerRoger @phil_j @crimsontadpoles @Ralizah @Th3solution @Thrillho @mookysam @LieutenantFatman @LobsterJohnson @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy @Tjuz @Kidfried @Octane @Col_McCafferty @DerMeister @Mr_B021 @Fight_Teza_Fight @R1spam

I’ll just put the previously mentioned games (that are doable in the format) to a vote. Seems the fairest way to do it!

Vampyr
Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds
Doom Eternal
Mafia: Definitive Edition
Resident Evil 3
Life is Strange
Subnautica
Everybody’s Gone To The Rapture

ralphdibny

@nessisonett my votes

Vampyr
Everybody's gone to the rapture
Life is strange
Doom Eternal
Mafia

The ps plus titles get priority for me for selfish reasons but I do have unused copies of doom Eternal and mafia sitting on the shelf so I really don't mind out of the above/taking a month off to actually plug away at some of my remaining ps plus games

See ya!

Thrillho

HZD could be fun. I never got further than the first few minutes of the DLC so it could encourage me to try it again.

Thrillho

Th3solution

In order of preference:
RE3
Frozen Wilds
Vampyr

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

R1spam

In order for my votes
Frozen wilds
Subnautica
Life is strange

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Seems like a lot of Frozen Wilds support, which is awesome. I really hope everybody enjoys it as much as I did last year. I'll have plenty to contribute and might share some of my screencaps along the way, even though I won't actually be playing along.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger If it wins I’m going to have to go back to Horizon. Which I honestly am not looking forward to 😂

RogerRoger

@nessisonett ...because you don't like Horizon, or because you like it too much?

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger Mostly the former although it’s less that I don’t like it and more that I just find it supremely dull. Apparently The Frozen Wilds is a lot better though.

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Well, it's essentially a miniature version of the main game, so any potential tedium should be trimmed way down. It'll be interesting to see what you make of it, should it win (although sorry, that sounds like I'm keen for you to play something you find boring!).

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger People are probably going to vote for it now just to spite me 😂😂😂

nessisonett

@R1spam Honestly, this is why I go for a democratic approach. It would be rubbish if it was only games I enjoy that we played and the point is to push each other into playing games we otherwise wouldn’t. Perhaps I’ll enjoy the DLC, as I massively prefer The Old Hunters to base game Bloodborne.

R1spam

@nessisonett the game was a looker when I played on og ps4 at 1080, at least the 4k experience with good hdr might be good to check out? Confession time, I've never played old hunters, I was past the point when you could jump into dlc with my save and never played new game plus to try it. I've always fancied it as I've heard it's got some of fromsofts best bosses but I'm kinda waiting for remaster news (or at least 60 fps) before maybe starting a complete new bloodborne run.

XBOX: Placebo G

nessisonett

@ralphdibny @RogerRoger @phil_j @crimsontadpoles @Ralizah @Th3solution @Thrillho @mookysam @LieutenantFatman @LobsterJohnson @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy @Tjuz @Kidfried @Octane @Col_McCafferty @DerMeister @Mr_B021 @Fight_Teza_Fight @R1spam

Final reminder if you haven’t voted, votes for the next game close tomorrow as we’ll get started on Sunday.

Current rankings are:
HZD: The Frozen Wilds - 4
Subnautica - 2
Life is Strange - 2
Vampyr - 2
Mafia - 1
Resident Evil 3 - 1
Doom Eternal - 1
Everybody’s Gone To The Rapture - 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic