Forums

Topic: Gaming Tat (...Return of the Tat!)

Posts 581 to 600 of 729

BearsEatBeets

@LieutenantFatman Thanks for the warning, I have it in my Amazon wish list so would get it through them. If the price dips I might bite. I'd be interested to see any pics of the Resident Evil 3 one if you fell like posting them. Pre or post painting (or both).

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

LieutenantFatman

@BearsEatBeets
Yep, I'll definitely post some pics of the Resi 3 stuff when I get it through, looking forward to it.

LieutenantFatman

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Garrus is worth the trouble. Love him.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets @nessisonett Garrus is the best. That's a gorgeous statue!

I hadn't considered that the remastered trilogy might trigger a new wave of collectibles. Mass Effect is probably the last of my major loves that I don't have represented on my shelves.

Hold on... my wallet's trying to make a break for the door... get back here...!!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger @nessisonett If they are only to do one character with this, Garrus is a no-brainer. Still if it sells well maybe they will do more (which could be expensive if I bite and want more). I'm the same @RogerRoger, the only thing I have from the originals is a nice big canvas print of the Normandy but I've added (or will add when it comes) the Legendary Cache helmet.

BearsEatBeets

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets If they release a decent model of the Normandy SR-1 then I'd clear some space for it, no question. Characters are one thing, but I'd want the ship in a heartbeat.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Ouch... yeah, that paintjob ain't pretty. A shame, as that's the only SR-2 that I'd consider for a display, as well. I hate its Cerberus livery from Mass Effect 2.

Thanks, though. Maybe that's a rushed prototype. If some in-hand reviews are good, I might bite.

Eaglemoss are better overall, but can be quite inconsistent at times. They have a neat automated paint application method which ensures solid coverage, but frequently screws up its alignment, meaning marks for windows miss their indents and whatnot. It's the kinda stuff you only see up-close and personal, but it can knock a few points off some of their more premium products.

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Man, it's days like these I wish I was on social media.

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

This turned up last weekend so I'm all set for next week.

Untitled
Untitled
just got to decide which way to go on my first playthroughs.

And after the issues with the paintwork of the last one, this version of the Normandy is quite tempting.

Untitled

BearsEatBeets

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Nice helmet! [awkward pause] No, seriously, that's lookin' real sweet.

Will you be wearing it whilst playing? Please say yes.

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger It's tempting. I'll probably have to put it into storage with all my other goodies but maybe I'll keep it handy for a few weeks first.
Untitled

BearsEatBeets

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets "I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite selfie on PushSquare."

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic