Forums

Topic: Gaming Tat (...Return of the Tat!)

Posts 561 to 580 of 729

BearsEatBeets

@Thrillho I'm guessing it's based on his appearance in the Telltale made game which I don't think I've played, in fact I think I've only played the first 3. I used to love all the Lucasarts point and click games but haven't played one in a long time.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Prime One are superb but you're right, way overpriced, even for that level of quality. I'd kill for some of their superb Batman stuff, but I just can't justify the cost.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Thanks for the heads-up! That classic Eggman is very tempting! Not sure on that chibi Solid Snake, but he's another who caught my eye, at least. Anything in there for you?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger Nothing for me in that one. Plus I'm trying to be much more selective about getting more stuff, having most of it in storage means I sometimes forget how much space what I already have takes up. Doesn't stop me checking what's new a few times a week in certain sites though.
Should be getting the Cyberpunk collector's statue next week so might post a few pictures.

BearsEatBeets

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Yeah, I've got eyes bigger than my shelves, too. Congratulations on maintaining your restraint and yes, that Cyberpunk statue should be quite a looker, so please do!

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

I should probably stop torturing myself by looking at this stuff but I really admire the level of detail they are obtaining in their pieces. Doesn't help they keep making characters I love too. Just revealed Jin Sakai (it's at 59:00 in the video) plus the Frodo with Gollum later on looks impressive. DMC 5 stuff in there too.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

Just got my steelbook of Cyberpunk 2077 delivered. All the other bits you get with the standard edition I believe, plus there are some stickers which aren't in the photos.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Looks pretty sweet, and all fully-rendered as well, which is a bonus!

[tumbleweed]

Sorry, couldn't resist. Good score!

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Nice. It's a shame sometimes when a specific steelbook is exclusive to a specific retailer you can't buy just the steelbook separate. I've just woken up and my had a quick look at my collector's, the box is pretty hefty. I'm going to eat and watch the footie before work now so I'll wait until tomorrow to open it up. Also had the game guide turn up from Amazon, I completely forgot about that.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

Finally opened up my Collectors Cyberpunk. Really nice items in some quality packaging. The statue was lighter than I expected, think it's a mixture of materials, but it's got some great detail to it and very well painted. Very happy with it.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Now to get around to actually installing the game.

BearsEatBeets

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Phwoar! That's a beautiful box full of stuff and things! Glad you're happy!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Silver just about works as a Funko Pop. It's borderline, but the shape of his quills translates to a much better outcome than the other hedgehogs.

Besides, there's so little merchandise of him, so I kinda felt obligated to show my support!

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

LieutenantFatman

That Cyberpunk statue is pretty amazing.

Untitled

My painting so far on Bloodborne, approxiately half of the core box shown in the pic, needs a bit of tidying up but almost done with these ones, I'm not sure I have the patience to paint everything that came in the kickstarter but will see how I get on. Fun so far, I should probably try to play the actual board game soon. Might give it a try next week.

LieutenantFatman

BearsEatBeets

@LieutenantFatman some more quality paintwork there. If I ever get around to attempting to paint my board game figures I'm going to have practise on some cheap models first. I've got the Resi 2 boardgame now and recently discovered there is an 'Aliens' one that I'm trying to convince myself I don't need.

BearsEatBeets

LieutenantFatman

@BearsEatBeets
Thanks! Next game I'll be getting is Resident Evil 3 in a few months.

The Aliens game looks like a fun one, can definitely see how it would be tempting. I seem to recall the creators are unreliable with deliveries from what I've read, so might be best not to order directly from them if you do decide to get it.

LieutenantFatman

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic