Forums

Topic: Favorite Video Game Music

Posts 221 to 227 of 227

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger I thought you would appreciate that!

@mookysam Ooooooh not familiar with that one, will have to check it out when I'm not in work! Anything before FFVII is a bit alien to me.

TMNT Turtles In Time on the SNES had a killer score also.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Ralizah

An album of orchestral renditions of major themes in the first three Ace Attorney games (plus one Apollo Justice section at the end).

Ace Attorney music sounds REALLY good in orchestral form. Hopefully the next mainline game goes full orchestra for the OST.

Currently Playing: God of War (PS4)

Upcoming
The Great Ace Attorney 2: Resolve (NS)
Tetris Effect (NS)
Metroid Dread

PSN: Ralizah

RogerRoger

@Ralizah Will save that for when I'm a little further along with the trilogy (which, at this rate, will probably be the weekend, or thereabouts) but thanks for posting it! Am definitely gonna track down some of the soundtracks when I'm done. The music has been, and I'm sure will continue to be, super-catchy!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Ralizah

@RogerRoger Ace Attorney's soundtracks just get better as the series goes along, IMO. The third game unmistakably has the best OST of the original trilogy, but the music in the newer games is really good as well. It's the one area in which the series never disappoints, IMO, as even the disappointing Apollo Justice sounds great.

Currently Playing: God of War (PS4)

Upcoming
The Great Ace Attorney 2: Resolve (NS)
Tetris Effect (NS)
Metroid Dread

PSN: Ralizah

RubyCarbuncle

I've played so many games and this is a difficult question to answer really as I have many. for this thread I would have to say Okami both Ori games and Final Fantasy 10, specifically the music that plays before the last boss fight, A Contest of Aeons. That tune moved me in so many ways it's hard to describe.

Edited on by RubyCarbuncle

RubyCarbuncle

PSN: Latiran | Twitter:

RogerRoger

@Ralizah I was a bit worried once I realised that it was the same small handful of tracks being used over and over again, but they never got old; in fact, the more they played, the better I liked 'em. I just listened to the first six tracks of that video you linked, as they're the ones with names I recognised. Absolutely beautiful adaptations! That opening to "Steel Samurai" is gonna be stuck in my head for days now and I don't even care, and time index 20:20 onwards is what we're all here for. Outstanding!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic