Forums

Topic: KAER MORHEN (home for Witcher discussion)

Posts 101 to 102 of 102

JohnnyShoulder

@Ravix If you play Control and Alan Wake 2, I could be tempted to dive deeper into the Witcher 3.

@BearsEatBeets I've not played it in many years, but I do seem to remember that.

[Edited by JohnnyShoulder]

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Olskeezy

Just finished up Avowed a week ago (solid 7) and played Slay the Spire a bit until the Remaster dropped; I didn't want to start another game because I knew this was dropping soon. I put probably 30 hours into the original game a decade ago but something drew me away from it. I'm having a blast right now.

Though it may haunt us and break our hearts, death cannot tear us apart...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic