Forums

Topic: Horizon Forbidden West

Posts 101 to 120 of 825

RubyCarbuncle

Have this game purchased so it's just a waiting game now. Like the guy above said the last week is always the hardest.

RubyCarbuncle

Twitter:

JohnnyShoulder

Not sure if this has been posted here on the Elden Ring Hype Thread II, but cool they have so many options available. For those filthy casual players out there, of course.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

render

@JohnnyShoulder I hope you are going to post something on the Elden Ring Hype Thread about the accessibility options in that game just to provide balance. There’s errr, well there’s…erm yeah there’s probably an option to help you die quicker! 😂

render

JohnnyShoulder

@render In hindsight I should have posted HFW accessibility options in the Elden Ring thread to restore balance!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KilloWertz

6 days until Elden... I mean Horizon Forbidden West!

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

BearsEatBeets

@jdv95 Does it specifically state that in the text? I don't want to be pedantic but having a flying allied machine is not necessarily the same as riding one. You might just be able to give orders to one for arial assistance.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

RubyCarbuncle

@velio84 I'm going to enjoy fooling around now. First thing I'm going to do when I get a Flying Mount is make Aloy fall off from a great height just to see how much damage she takes or if it outright kills her.

RubyCarbuncle

Twitter:

jdv95

@RubyCarbuncle with flying mounts and the shield wing being a thing now,there will most likely be a skill that reduces fall damage.

jdv95

colonelkilgore

There was just an advert for Horizon Forbidden West at half time in the France vs Ireland 6 Nations match. Advertising there is PRIME real estate marketing-wise… Sony are going all in here!

**** DLC!

BearsEatBeets

@jdv95 @velio84 Fair enough. I wasn't sure if the person was inferring that from the bit about flying allies, thanks for clarifying. It will be interesting how they handle it, whether there will be some form of limits to how long or far you can ride it. You could end up with some players just flying from quest marker to quest marker but I suppose that could be player prerogative. Excited to see how it plays.

BearsEatBeets

KilloWertz

@colonelkilgore @BearsEatBeets I'd be surprised if they didn't run a commercial during the Super Bowl tomorrow night too.

6 days!

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

jdv95

@BearsEatBeets i'm still thinking you will only be able to fly for a limited distance.

jdv95

colonelkilgore

@jdv95 from what I could tell, it was a segment from the recent cinematic trailer.

**** DLC!

jdv95

@colonelkilgore oh probably that last bit with the sunwings.

they have that part on time square billboards aswell.

they are teasing the flying to the max now.

jdv95

BearsEatBeets

@jdv95 Yeah some sort of energy drain needing recharge seems likely. However GG handle it I'm sure it be cool.

@KilloWertz @colonelkilgore That would be mega dollar indeed. We don't the same big ads here in the UK but I'll be watching regardless.

BearsEatBeets

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic