Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 441 to 460 of 4,208

darkswabber

pre-ordered lego marvel avengers and plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 last weekend, really looking forward to both of them.

darkswabber

PSN: darkswabber | Twitter:

Splat

Dust: An Elysian Tail.

I know nothing about it and it was only $4 and I'm drunk and just bought it.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Doctor_BK

Mad Max! Have heard goof things so I got it for cheap on Amazon.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Kai_

Transistor on sale, what an incredible game, annoyed that I didn't bother getting it sooner.

Kai_

Splat

Splat wrote:

Dust: An Elysian Tail.

I'm really enjoying it. I think it was a steal at $4.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Tasuki

@Splat: It is a great game. Even though I got it for free from PS+ I have bought it on Gog.com for PC and the Xbox 360. It's such a gorgeous looking game too.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Rudy_Manchego

Just bought the physical edition of Journey after it got number 1 on the Push Square list. Gotta try it to comment on it.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Quintumply

I had £30 PSN credit for Christmas, so I've just used it to buy The Witness! Downloading it now, can't wait to start playing!

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

BlaBlaBla

Lego Marvel Avengers (PS4 ofcourse, as Vita Lego games suck).

Edited on by Tasuki

BlaBlaBla

Churchy

Just got The Witness and am waiting for it to download.

There was a game idea here. It's gone now.

Twitter:

Kidfried

I bought The Uncharted collection today. Just started, and it's my first run even. Yes, I admit: I never owned a PS3.

It's... alright so far. Nothing unexpected.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

carlos82

Just got the Resident Evil origins collection and the Life is strange collectors edition. I've played half an hour or so of the latter and it's a great concept from what I've played, looking forward to the weekend to put some more time into it

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

Tasuki

Preordered the Black Ops III DLC Awakenings. Can't wait to try out the new maps especially the water park one.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

FullbringIchigo

i don't know if this counts but i have had Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 on pre-order for over a year and it's out in 4 days

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

BAMozzy

Tasuki wrote:

Preordered the Black Ops III DLC Awakenings. Can't wait to try out the new maps especially the water park one.

I bought the Season Pass as it works out quite a bit cheaper and (if you didn't get the Hardened Edition) gives you the Giant Zombies Map - the remake of Der Reise - Well worth playing!! I must admit the Water Park Map looks great, just hope it plays as well as it looks!!

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Tasuki

@BAMozzy: Yeah I didn't have enough for the season pass this time but I wanted the new maps so I just did the preorder. I am just hoping the new maps are added into the rotation for multiplayer.

My Backlog

NamelessAndi

Over weekend I treated myself to This War of Mine which is actually still sealed on my play pile, my review copy of Naruto Storm 4 came through so I had to prioritize that and then as luck would have it the copy of Ryu Ga Gotoku (Yakuza): Kiwami arrived so i'm easily sorted until my next purchase which will be Street Fighter V!

"See Ya Space Cowboy"

Twitter:

Doctor_BK

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition for $10 on US PSN Store. I have always been curious about this game because of all of the praise it has gotten. So, for such a good deal I could not pass it up. Probably will not get to playing it for a little while though.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Victor_Meldrew

Resogun Season Pass, MGS V, pre ordered The Division gold edition.

Victor_Meldrew

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic