Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 461 to 480 of 4,206

Splat

Doctor_BK wrote:

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition for $10 on US PSN Store. I have always been curious about this game because of all of the praise it has gotten. So, for such a good deal I could not pass it up. Probably will not get to playing it for a little while though.

Freaking loved that game. GTA overshadows it but in-terms of gameplay I think SD is hands down better...

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Doctor_BK

Splat wrote:

Doctor_BK wrote:

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition for $10 on US PSN Store. I have always been curious about this game because of all of the praise it has gotten. So, for such a good deal I could not pass it up. Probably will not get to playing it for a little while though.

Freaking loved that game. GTA overshadows it but in-terms of gameplay I think SD is hands down better...

Looking forward to playing it!

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Doctor_BK

TripleGK wrote:

@Doctor_BK: The combat in the game is well done and it definitely has a different feel to GTA games. Plus imo the story is alot better.

That's what I am expecting for this game. Plus, I have never been the biggest fan of GTA games so I am happy that it is different.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Victor_Meldrew

Hatoful Boyfriend - Hollywood Star and Three Fourths Home

Victor_Meldrew

Octane

Gravity Rush Remastered arrived two days late, but it's finally here.

Octane

WanderingBullet

Pre-ordered Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

banacheck

I got Gravity Rush: Remastered today, so I'll be playing it over the weekend.

banacheck

Gamer83

Untitled

Arrived a day earlier than expected.

Gamer83

Gamer83

@Octane:
I don't disagree. Just glad the option to get a boxed copy was available though.

Gamer83

Octane

@Gamer83: Yeah, me too. Hopefully this game does well, because it's a good game and I'm looking forward to its sequel.

Octane

BlaBlaBla

Gravity Rusch Remastered as well! Loving it!

BlaBlaBla

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic