Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,941 to 2,960 of 4,206

Ralizah

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Everything for a week. I started a couple of days in to the trial.

I think everything outside of the adventure mode is mp focused, right?

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

HallowMoonshadow

Well the "local arcade" feature has single race, cup races (Including the newly made cups for all the added tracks), battle mode, time trials, ring rally, relic races, CTR challenges & Crystal Challenges (Whilst the last three are obviously featured in the adventure mode you can play the tracks not featured in the campaign too) and you can play them all by yourself.

Of course you can play those in local multiplayer too @Ralizah as the name implies

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Ralizah

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Oh wow, I had no idea. I just assumed from the name that it was a local mp mode. This game is just stuffed to the gills with content.

HallowMoonshadow

There is a fair bit of content yeah @Ralizah.

You've got 12 (Or is it maybe 13?) Crash Nitro Kart Tracks to go through (Seeing as those were available at launch too it's a shame they didn't bring those into the adventure mode as well) and the 8 all newly made tracks to try out there as well including a spyro themed track

Battle mode has Nitro Kart arenas added to it as well... It's probably the mode you kinda need actual people for the most out of all of 'em but it's decent enough still without.

Ring Rally was an entirely new mode added to the game as well and it's a pretty decent addition.

The only bad thing about the package is the mtx and the pit stop shop.

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Ralizah

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I think I looked at the pit stop shop... once. I guess locking characters behind paywalls sucks, but otherwise the feature seems completely unnecessary to me.

Octane

I got Jedi Fallen Order and Squadrons!

Octane

RogerRoger

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

colonelkilgore

So just picked up a few random games that were cheap on the PS Store. Know very little about them but remember hearing positive things back when they were released. Hotline Miami 1 & 2 and Sayonara Wild Hearts (& a dlc for Remnant from the Ashes). Might never end up playing them but they were so inexpensive that it seemed worth it just in case I ever fancy giving them a go.

**** DLC!

Onigumo

Ni no kuni II, assasins creed origins and the last of us 2, all of them in blackfriday offer

Onigumo

colonelkilgore

@kyleforrester87

Ah, well at least 1 is good then. From the little I do know about them it seems like they were designed to be played with a mouse and keyboard, how do the games control on a dual-shock?

**** DLC!

kyleforrester87

@colonelkilgore to be honest I played them on Vita and I made a lot of use of the touch screen (a quick tap to lock on an individual enemy after you burst through a door was very useful). I played 1 a lot and got the highest rank on most levels.

I tried to play it on PS4 and struggled a bit not having that precision. I’d say you’d get used to it, though.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

MS7000

Just brought The Last of Us 2 for £20 new at Tesco. Probably the cheapest I have seen it so far. I am unsure if they are starting or ending the deal or if it was an accident as it scanned for £45 at purchase, but the label said £20 so... shrug

Might try it sometime soon. Wasn't the biggest fan of how TLOU1 ended.

Signature, huh? Where do I sign?

tangi_atori

Oniguma,

Octane wrote:

I got Jedi Fallen Order and Squadrons!

How do you like Fallen order? I didn't like it at first but now its really growing on me, not a smash em up bash em up.

Edited on by tangi_atori

tangi_atori

Octane

@tangi_atori I've only played the first three hours or so. Got to see the first two locations. It's good. I'm eager to back, which is a good thing. I definitely want to go back and explore it some more. Had an annoying glitch where it didn't allow me to wall run, but after restarting the game, it worked fine.

Octane

Bentleyma

I randomly decided to buy both Persona 5 Royal and Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition. I also pre-ordered Ys IX: Monstrum Nox. So it's safe to say I'll be busy over the next few weeks... Maybe months!

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

EllieFan85

My latest game that I got was a XMAS gift and that is "Immortals Feynx Rising" I love the humor, scenery and the animation of the game and the fact that- it's based on Greek Mythology, is a huge plus.

Okay!!!

RogerRoger

@EllieFan85 Good to hear a positive take. A lot of folks gave it a rough time, following the Ubisoft revelations and the bizarre change of title last year, without being able to judge it first-hand. Here's hoping you continue to have fun with it!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

EllieFan85

@RogerRoger Yeah. As my brother always states, "Go by your OWN opinion" when it deals with anything. Thanks-The game is in fact like a mix between Zelda and AC Odyssey(which has been mentioned on reviews)still fun, and I suggest you and others give it a try. I do agree about the name change, in that I would have preferred "Gods and Monsters" to "Fenyx Rising"

Okay!!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic