Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,801 to 2,820 of 4,206

andreoni79

@PSVR_lover EDF is a lovely mess! I'm 20 hours in and stats say Completion rate for all difficulty levels is only 4% 😂

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Kidfried

Bought Days Gone and Danganronpa V3 for 25 euro combined. Pretty nice PS Store deals.

@Th3solution I'm ready to play Danganronpa!

Kidfried

HallowMoonshadow

Well it wasn't technically my purchase but I've got a physical copy of Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony thanks to my daughter whom got it me as a gift.

So I could potentially join in now @Th3solution & @Kidfried on playing it together with you at some point.

Still going through Goodbye Despair at the moment mind so it'd probably be a while before I'd be ready to join in 😅

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Matroska

I bought THPS1+2 on a whim and now I'm watching skateboarding championships on YouTube. Man, I get into fads so easily (or back into fads in this case since I did actually skate when I was in my late teens). The game is that nostalgic mix of insanely frustrating and incredibly addictive, I love it. Though I miss some of the changes they made as the series went on, like being able to get off your board.

Matroska

PSN: Matroska_

Kidfried

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Don't worry. I can wait a while longer. I'm still playing Judgment after all (and it's a way longer game than I had expected).

Are you going to play Ultra Despair Girls too before V3? It's the game in the series that hit me the hardest, even though I know and will acknowledge that in many respects it's just a weak spin-off.

Kidfried

Kidfried

@Matroska Yes, the remake had the same effect on me too. Even if I haven't even bought the game yet. But if has made me want to get back into skateboarding etc. again.

I watched a skareboarding demo live somewhere last year, by the Olympic delegates from my country. It is inspiring to watch, that's for sure.

Kidfried

Th3solution

@Kidfried Awesome! What a great deal for those games.
Yeah, I have DV3 already and would very much like to give it a whirl sometime in the near future if @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy has a little time until being ready. Foxy’s current playthrough of D2 has me hyped up to get back into the world. Seems like there was one or two others that have a plan to play it too, but I forget who.

I’m making my way through Ghost of T for my big game so I’ve got that to work on in the meantime, no problem. So to start in a week or two (or longer if needed) is no sweat for me.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

HallowMoonshadow

Since Ultra Despair girls is a third person shooter from what I gather and therefore plays completely differently @Kidfried I was thinking of playing it right after Danganronpa 2.

I believe @crimsontadpoles said they'd prefer to play through V3 by themselves at a much slower pace & @nessisonett has yet to start up Danganronpa 2 @Th3solution (And he has quite a few games on his plate at the moment it seems)

I'm just at chapter 3's end in Goodbye Despair (I finished it yesterday and I'll probably start a little of chapter 4 tonight) so it'd be at least two/three weeks before I can throw my hat in the ring to tag along with you guys

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

nessisonett

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I did finish up Watch Dogs 2 so could probably start Danganronpa 2 now! I’ll play it alongside Hollow Knight.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Black_Swordsman

I just ordered Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Deluxe Edition). Very pleased with my purchase.

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Th3solution

@Draco_V_Ecliptic I’ll be interested to hear how you like it and whether it holds up to expectations.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

crimsontadpoles

@Draco_V_Ecliptic It's a spin-off of the Danganronpa series. The regular Danganronpa games are visual novels about a group of students that are trapped somewhere, who are told that if they want to escape, they'll have to commit a murder. Then there's investigation and trial sections where everyone is trying to figure out who the murderer is.

Ultra Despair Girls is a spin-off, so it's quite different to the regular games. I don't know that much about it, but I gather it's more of an action game with third person shooter elements.

Black_Swordsman

@crimsontadpoles And you only became interested in it due to the Dangonronpa series? That's cool, I hope you enjoy it. Let me know how you get on with it.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Bentleyma

Bought Mafia: Definitive Edition and pre-ordered Genshin Impact. I'm hoping the free-to-play mechanics don't ruin that game because I've been looking forward to it.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

nessisonett

I bought the Mafia Trilogy. Never played any of them and my mum fancied them too so should last us a good while.

Edited on by nessisonett

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

@nessisonett I've only ever played Mafia III when it was given away on PS Plus, so I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the other two, and how they compare. Hope you both enjoy!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Only played Mafia 2 on the 360. I had a strange craving for cheese and ham sarnies and finding old copies of Playboy when I was playing it.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic