Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,821 to 2,840 of 4,206

nessisonett

I went on a little spending spree and bought £50 credit from ShopTo so picked up Nioh 2, Uncharted The Lost Legacy and Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered as that’s the one I’m onto next!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

MaulTsir

I picked up Nier Automata and Nino kuni II from CEX for £22 so after I finish FFXV they'll be next on my playlist, I've been on a jrpg binge the last few month

MaulTsir

Bentleyma

Just pre-ordered Trails of Cold Steel IV. Seriously cannot wait to play it. Comes out just before my week off too! Not PS4 related, but I also managed to pay for my PS5 after having issues, so I'm super excited about that!

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

RogerRoger

After listing them as possible purchases earlier, I figured "Why wait?" and so just grabbed myself (and am currently downloading) Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition and Vanquish.

Thanks to @Kidfried and @Thrillho for speaking highly of the former recently, amplifying a few other recommendations that I'd received. Also thanks to @andreoni79 for posting gameplay footage of the latter earlier this week, reminding me that its remaster was a thing I'd wanted to grab it ever since it was announced. Loved it on PS3, and can't wait to give it another blast.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Tjuz

@RogerRoger You'll have to give us your thoughts on Kentucky Route Zero as well! I'm glad to see both Kidfried and Thrillho loved it, but I'm not quite sure if I should return to it myself. I played the first episode, but it was just a bit too slow for me to care. Maybe it gets better, though? You'll have to let me know!

Tjuz

ApostateMage

Tales Of Berseria for a bargain £4. The last Tales game I played was Xillia. Really quite enjoying this so far.

ApostateMage

Thrillho

@RogerRoger I hope you like it as I know a few on here haven't.

Enjoy the ride; just embrace the weirdness and don't expect everything (anything) to wrap up nicely

Thrillho

LieutenantFatman

Just started Death Stranding, the graphics are very impressive. I'm a few hours in, really enjoying it so far. Everything about it is very Kojima, you can tell that he's the driving force behind it.

LieutenantFatman

Th3solution

@LieutenantFatman One of my favorites this generation. Yes, it is very Kojima-ey, but it’s a breath of fresh air from the standard gaming output. I’m sad that it didn’t sell better because I want to see more of these experimental new IPs. Let us know how you get along over the course of the game.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Th3solution

@Arugula Yeah, see that’s the thing — Sony has been pretty quiet about the sales numbers, which is a bad sign. The best we got was Kojima saying that the game sold well enough to meet the production costs and turn a profit. Very vague. I think I heard guesses of maybe about 2 million copies sold. Of course that was before the PC port.

I think Sony seems to be distancing from Kojima Productions, or vice versa. KP has definitely been giving the impression that they are going mult platform, from the sounds of it.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

LieutenantFatman

@Th3solution
Thanks, yes, I agree, it definitely feels fresh, especially for a game with a triple A budget. Trying to safely traverse terrain while keeping your cargo safe is surprisingly fun.

LieutenantFatman

Black_Swordsman

I just picked up Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Black_Swordsman

@Bentleyma- It's good, the physical edition is said to have some bugs, so go digital.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

BearsEatBeets

After watching a Playstation Access stream of Space Crew I thought it looked fun and would see how much it was. It was only £12 for a pre-order bundle (out Friday) so thought I'd give it a shot. Didn't realise until after purchasing it that it comes with Bomber Crew too. Bargain.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

HallowMoonshadow

I pulled the trigger and purchased Nexomon: Extinction last night.

Dunno when I'm going to get round to it fully but I'll be giving it a little go tonight at the very least

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Rudy_Manchego

I caved and bought Star Wars Squadrons at the weekend. Have put in about 3-4 hours on the campaign, all in VR. If you, like me, dreamed of being an Xwing pilot, it is a dream come true. If not... well.. it isn't that expensive.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Brydontk

Awesome purchase and PSA for American PushSquare fans: Just purchased Batman: The Arkham Collection for $15 on the Playstation Store.

Brydontk

Black_Swordsman

I just purchased The Witcher 3 GOTY edition as it was on sale, still is, presumably, at the time of writing. I really enjoyed playing through it before but didn't play the dlc, so I will do that now, this time around. Thanks to @LieutenantFatman and @Thrillho for the recommmendations.

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

nessisonett

I picked up Assassin’s Creed Syndicate on PS4 in the sale but got the Steam versions of Rogue and Unity as they were on sale there. I now own the whole series 😅

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic