Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,781 to 2,800 of 4,206

TheFrenchiestFry

Ghost of Tsushima will probably be my last purchase of a PS4 title until the PS5 releases, but as a massive Akira Kurosawa fan the story and gameplay is addicting as hell

TheFrenchiestFry

PSN: phantom_sees

Bentleyma

I have now randomly bought Remothered: Tormented Fathers. I really need to stop buying new games.😩
It's fairly short, so I reckon I'll have all the trophies unlocked by tomorrow.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

HallowMoonshadow

If my post in the "Games you've Recently Beat" topic didn't convey how much I liked Cold steel I then I guess actions will have to suffice.

I've bought The Legend Of Heroes: Trails Of Cold Steel II.

I got it Monday (Having ordered it last Friday) and I'm even contemplating ordering the third...

Oh and @Ralizah I can confirm my physical copy of Cold Steel II did indeed come with a manual like the first one. There's 15 little 4 panel comic strips in the back of this one in the same style as the previous one

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Ralizah

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Damn, that's really making me question my decision about where to buy these games. I was going to go with PC, but I'm still, in my heart of hearts, a sucker for small things like this.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

HallowMoonshadow

Lol sorry @Ralizah for making your descision a little bit harder 😅

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

nessisonett

@Malgus Mine’s is xx_PissOffNobodyCaresAboutInsignificantCrapLikeGamertags_xx

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

R1spam

Have braved the outside world for non-essential shopping, cex no less! Full ffp3 mask, gloves and hand sanitiser required (though to be fair you probably needed that pre covid). Traded in skyrim se for switch, ac odyssey, concrete genie and dark souls remastered and got on ps4 for additional 4 quid control, resident evil 2, alien isolation nostromo edition, doom 2016, prey, dragon age 2 (xbox 360) and last guardian. Long live second hand games!!

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82

nessisonett

@R1spam That’s not a bad haul, long live second hand games indeed!

EOambition

Currently addicted to ESO, had it downloaded since it came out but barely ever played it for many reasons (bugs, issues) coming from Final Fantasy Realm Reborn.

EOambition

nessisonett

@EOambition I used to play ESO a few months ago with my brother but the sheer amount of things to do is quite overwhelming. Final Fantasy XIV is another one that I bounced off but that was because of the subscription cost, I’ve always felt weird about paying them. Chances are though, subscription based MMOs are less likely to be riddled with MTX so it’s probably better in the long run!

Ralizah

Just snagged a used copy of Persona 5 Royal. Seller has it listed as the Steelbook launch version, so we'll see.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

HallowMoonshadow

Ooh nice one @Ralizah! Fingers crossed it is indeed the steelbook

PSVR_lover

I have Earth Defense Force 4.1. Cheap and fun little game. As a budget title it is quite good.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

Thrillho

DOOM Eternal and Two Point Hospital in the Summer sale. Not bad for under £50.

Thrillho

Porkfiend

Two Point Hospital and Death Stranding, both in sale. I'll play them one day

Porkfiend

HallowMoonshadow

Cuphead & Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls for just under £20.

I was eyeing up Cuphead quite eagerly (Since it was first revealed I was eager to play it) and with Ultra despair girls dropping to the insanely low price of £3.99 in the new sale I couldn't help myself 😅

PSVR_lover

You got a great deal on Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls. I paid $39.99 for the game on the PSVITA and loved playing it. It’s a strange yet very amazing game.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic