Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,661 to 2,680 of 4,206

Black_Swordsman

@carlos82 Have you started Control yet? What do you like (or not like) about it?

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

carlos82

@Draco_V_Ecliptic I've only played a few hours so far but I've enjoyed it, the exploration is well done with the building having multiple routes that come together nicely the combat is good and I suspect I have many more powers to unlock. There was a puzzle early on with a motel room which was well done and really gets you thinking for yourself rather than spelling everything out for you

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

ZeroOverOne

Finally received my order that was supposed to arrive almost a week ago,
Gonna be playing Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony which I bought for just over 15 pounds, loved the first two games. Also got my hands on Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated, and will be revisiting one of my favorite childhood games again with great pleasure

ZeroOverOne

Octane

@carlos82 Control is great, it's gets weirder the more you play it.

Octane

carlos82

@Octane as soon as I finish off TLOU2 I'll be straight back on it

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

JohnnyShoulder

@carlos82 Yeah control is amazing, combat is frenetic and you need to keep on the move. Weird ass boss fights too.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

Today I purchased and downloaded the new remaster of Star Wars Episode I: Racer and will be starting it a little later on. I'm only twenty years late; it can wait another hour!

I also grabbed LEGO Marvel's Avengers and LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 because they were drastically reduced in the current PSN sale. Usually the powerful licences attached to LEGO games keep them at a high price, so to see both plummet to between £10 and £15 was very welcome (and well-timed, considering my newfound appreciation of the MCU). Even when adding on their season passes which, of course, weren't reduced at all, it still tallied up to a pleasing deal.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Rudy_Manchego

@RogerRoger I mentioned it in the chit chat thread but I am tempted to buy Episode I: Racer even though I am knee deep in other games. I have it for my N64 but it is unplayable on my HD tv (waiting for the Eon HD adapater for N64).

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

RogerRoger

@Rudy_Manchego Careful; I've just seen somebody else report a few bugs in the new version. I'll test it tonight and see if they're common, and will let you know.

One bit of good news is that it's only £11.99 which, to me, seems like a fair price.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

carlos82

@RogerRoger I've got it on my Dreamcast and its still a great game and is a big leap over the N64 just because of the framerate. I might have to pick it up again for PS4

Rudy_Manchego

@RogerRoger I was wondering as it was delayed and then suddenly dropped with no fanfare. I know it isn't a major release but is always a concern. I agree though, £11.99 is about right at launch for a game. I am also interested in the trophy list just because i could see myself putting some serious time into it.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

kyleforrester87

Just ordered Neverwinter Nights “Enhanced” Edition for PS4 (£19.99 from Game). It’s on par with Baldurs Gate as a bucket list game I need to get through, and having tried and failed several times in the past for various reasons, I’ll be giving it my best shot this go round.

Really hope it’s not a complete buggy broken mess.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

ZeroOverOne

Finally got my Steins Gate; Elite Limited Edition for PS4 this morning, now my collection of one of my favorite anime is complete. The poster looks low key gorgeous near all of my figurines.

ZeroOverOne

nessisonett

@ZeroOverOne Ooh, do you reckon I should go for the original or Elite? My brother says the anime’s incredible but I don’t know how to approach the series since I do love a good VN and wouldn’t want to spoil anything and vice versa!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

carlos82

Just picked up Borderlands 3 for £10 in Tesco, I did enjoy playing Borderlands 2 back on the PS3 and for this price it was hard to say no

Ralizah

Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night and Rondo of Blood

I can already play these via Dracula X Chronicles, but I wouldn't mind experiencing them on the big screen with trophy support, and $4.99 was too good to pass up.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

mookysam

Ditto @Ralizah! I haven’t played Symphony of the Night on a television since the XBLA port so am really looking forward to getting into it.

Also got Ratchet and Clank and Outer Wilds (which I keep confusing with The Outer Worlds). The latter sounds like a rather interesting premise.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Ralizah

@mookysam Yeah, I bought that XBLA version as well, but, honestly, I hate playing games with the Xbox 360 controller, so I never got very far in. I didn't properly beat it until playing it on the PSP.

Although Rondo of Blood is the real treasure in that collection.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

HallowMoonshadow

kyleforrester87 wrote:

Just ordered Neverwinter Nights “Enhanced” Edition for PS4 (£19.99 from Game). It’s on par with Baldurs Gate as a bucket list game I need to get through, and having tried and failed several times in the past for various reasons, I’ll be giving it my best shot this go round.

Really hope it’s not a complete buggy broken mess.

I hope it's not a buggy broken mess for you @kyleforrester87

Good luck on getting through it and I'll be interested myself in knowing how it turns out for you (I've found a copy of Baldur's Gate 1&2 enhanced for only £16 that I may get in the coming weeks)

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic