Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 4,206

NecuVise

Yakuza 0. I've found it for 11 GBP and even though I don't wish to play it immediately I couldn't resist it at that price.

NecuVise

Jaz007

@get2sammyb I really like it. It’s very immersive and adds an entirely new dynamic. I had tried it before a couple brief times. Looked around the menu of Arkham VR and second time tried the beginning of Skyrim VR. Skyrim VR takes the blurriness issues to new levels. Could be called “need glasses but don’t have them simulator. “
Anyhow though, it’s pretty great. For the price it’s excellent. I’ve tried Summer Session (import with English Subs), Arkham VR, Raw Data, and Moss so far (and a couple demos.).
Summer Session is good and not nearly as creepy with some context and seeing most of the game.
Arkham VR is short and flawed, but also an incredible experience that uses VR very well.
Raw Data is fun because it lets me shoot stuff in VR.
I’ve only played a little bit of Moss, but what it does with VR so far is just brilliant.

Jaz007

SuperJoon

@Tasuki Runs very well on the Switch. It's my fix for on the go and on PS4 I can play with my wife and mates

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

PSN: superjoon84 | Twitter:

Elodin

A few hours in on God of War. Wow what a well done game. I was a little skeptical of only the one weapon, but it is used so well. The animations are brilliant. The ax feels hefty to hold and with each swing. The story is well told and the interactions between father and son are great as well. I can easily see why this won game of the year.

Edited on by Elodin

Elodin

kyleforrester87

I'm kinda done with Dirt Rally 4, so I got Gran Turismo Sport in the sale. Hopefully this'll be my new go to driving game for a while!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JohnnyShoulder

@Elodin Glad you are enjoying God of War! Do keep playing it, you are in for a treat a bit later in the game!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JJ-firl

@kyleforrester87 It certainly became that for me. Can't have a PS4 session without at least a few races or challenges. IMO there is a lot of variety of stuff to do in the singe player campaign and the livery creator / editor is really fleshed out (make sure to check out @themcnoisy 's Persona 5 Peugeot RCZ rally car )

Enjoy!

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

kyleforrester87

@JJ-firl nice! I got a yellow Camaro so I'm just pretending to be racing as Bumblebee for the moment 😂 The engine sound seems spot on!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Jaz007

@JJ-firl @kyleforrester87 The Persona 5 car @TheMCNoisy is one of the greatest things I’ve ever seen. I’m not even exaggerating. It’s one of the greatest pieces of custom content I’ve ever seen someone make. Easily the best custom design for something like that. Do check that out.

Jaz007

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD Blimey, you seem to be stockpiling on the games recently! Do you know something we don't about a video game drought coming?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Ryall

Tales of Vesperia

Ryall

andreoni79

God of War retail for € 30.
Very nice, especially since I've just got the same money selling GTA Chinatown Wars!
I plan to play it on Hard, Immersion mode on because I wanna be a real god of war...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

RR529

Decided to plonk down another $25 PSN code in before the sale ends, and got:

• Tales of Zestiria for $14.99
  • Knack for $3.99
  • Journey Collectors Edition (also has Flower & Flow) for $4.99

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

JJ-firl

The updated list of Best Strategy Games ignited the itch again so I picked up two titles: Valkyria Chronicles Remastered and Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun. I also have XCOM2 in my library as a Plus offering a couple of months ago so that should do for now.

Especially looking forward to play Valkyria Chronicles soon, been wanting to try it for a long time!

Edited on by JJ-firl

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

RR529

Tearaway Unfolded in the flash sale.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

OMG_Waffles

Picking up Resident Evil 2 this Friday and the last expansion of The Witcher 3. I have been putting off picking up Blood and Wine for a year now and and have got to itch to replay the Witcher 3. I hope its as good as H.O.S.!

OMG_Waffles

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic