Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 4,461 to 4,480 of 6,462

RogerRoger

@Elodin Excellent choice with Dragon Age Inquisition there. I'm sure you'll love the DLCs. There's one called "Trespasser" which is similar to the "Citadel" DLC from Mass Effect 3, in that I'd encourage you to leave it 'til last because it's just a wonderful celebration and send-off for the characters (the game itself might actually keep you from it until you've reached a certain point anyway, but just in case).

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

colonelkilgore

Been ticking over on the og Watch Dogs and have been very pleasantly surprised by how solid it is… the term ‘solid’ might even be an injustice.

Got through the online trophies today, which was causing me the most concern due to what I imagined would be ‘dead’ servers. That couldn’t be further from the truth though… loads of players and didn’t have a problem finding matches/races etc.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

JohnnyShoulder

Playing Judgement on and off and it wasn't really clicking with me. I've now done the Panty Professor side quest and I'm fully on board! 🤣

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KilloWertz

@JohnnyShoulder I know it's more serious, but that sounds like something that would have been in Yakuza: Like a Dragon and not Judgment.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

Bentleyma

Finished Yakuza: Like A Dragon. Despite my reservations about the turn based combat I ended up loving it. Kinda sad it’s over. Moved onto LEGO City Undercover. Should be a nice relaxing game to finish.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

nessisonett

Finally finished my first past with the Pilot in Enter The Gungeon, at least on console. It’s a lot harder than the PC version but I’m pretty chuffed with myself to beat what’s essentially a proper bullet hell boss.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

NoCode23

Borderlands Pre Sequel on PS4. I first went with Claptrap, who is fun, but got annoyed with his action skill and started again with Jack. Jack is more fun and his action skill is better and works great for playing solo. Smooth 60fps, fov slider, and cool sounding laser weapons.

NoCode23

colonelkilgore

@Bentleyma- don’t know whether you simply beat Yakuza: LaD or if you plat’d it… but if you didn’t do the latter, I think feeling sad that a game is over is as good a reason as any to chase that platinum trophy 😉

**** DLC!

sorteddan

@nessisonett
Good job nessie. I remember how shocked I was to actually beat the game first time (think it was with hunter) despite not seeming to have improved since the first time I played it! Absolutely loved that game.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Bentleyma

@colonelkilgore I’m happy with 71% trophies. Most of the stuff I have left to do involves a lot of grinding and doing a mini game I’m not interested in, so I’ll give it a miss.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

colonelkilgore

@Bentleyma- fair enough, all of the Yakuza plats are pretty lengthy from what I gather. I’m starting the series next year (god knows when I’ll get to Like a Dragon 😅), I’m hoping they click with me.

**** DLC!

Thrillho

@colonelkilgore I hope you’re already learning how to play Mahjong and various Japanese gambling games in preparation!

Thrillho

colonelkilgore

@Thrillho I’m kinda banking on learning on the job tbh… might be to my detriment but I’m sure I’ll be able to find some tutorials as and when I get to it.

**** DLC!

nessisonett

@Sorteddan Yeah, the High Dragun’s proper hard but it’s even harder to get all the bullet parts and then beat the final final boss for each character! Now to repeat that for the other 3 characters 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

bluedex

I finished Until Dawn a while back. Different type of game but really enjoyed it. I think that style of game definitely has it's own niche is fun to play. Has some replay potential, for me anyway.
I'm about 20-25% into Rise of the Tomb Raider and enjoying it.
But... the main reason I'm posting is that I was looking at the current PS store sale. I have just over €30 left on a gift card and was going to use it. God of War is on my list and is €15 for the Digital Deluxe Edition (cheaper than the standard one) - so that leaves another €15 odd. None of the other games on my list fits neatly but I saw FFX/X2 for €15 and am considering it. I've only played VII from the FF series but loved it (on PS1).
I've already moved onto the 2016 games on my list... but I guess I can move back a year for this

bluedex

sorteddan

@bluedex
Just buy God of War twice. It's that good.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Jimmer-jammer

After Amnesia: Rebirth, I naturally started Yooka-Laylee and the impossible lair. It’s great so far. As much as I enjoyed the nostalgic angle of the first one, the sequel seems to be a smarter, tighter experience.

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

colonelkilgore

@Jimmer-jammer we normally play fairly similar types of games but these last two of yours aren't even on my radar, let alone on my shelf. Trouble is, I'm probably gonna have to look at a couple of reviews for each now, at the least... and I really shouldn't be buying any more games ...unle-ess...🤔

**** DLC!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic