Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 3,461 to 3,480 of 6,464

nessisonett

@Th3solution I feel like a Souls game would be perfect for Game Club, as experienced players could play the game at their current NG+ difficulty while first-timers could finally have a go. The support system here would be pretty useful for beginners if they get stuck too. I just worry about enough people being up for having a go!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Th3solution

@nessisonett Yeah; that’s true. Souls games do benefit from community camaraderie. They are an evergreen topic around here with the amount of love people have for them and the conversation they stimulate, but I’m not sure about interest level for an actual playthrough. I’d be game, of course. Although I’ve really failed at the last two attempts, it’s not going to stop me from trying new things!

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

colonelkilgore

@Th3solution *roll’s up sleeves and interlocks fingers before turning my palms outwards and flexing, clicking all eight knuckles in one smooth movement. 👊

**** DLC!

Thrillho

@JohnnyShoulder Ha, yeah companions could be pretty overpowered; I had both with laser/plasma Gatling guns and it meant you could just stroll around and let them do all the work.

Thrillho

Black_Swordsman

@Th3solution @TraCuz On Chapter 17 of Uncharted 4 now, and I have fallen a little bit in love with the character of Nathan Drake, I am beginning to feel a closeness to him now since I have been playing as him for a while now and adventure is well underway, it's almost complete, in fact, and as I play through the last few chapters I shall be relishing my time spent playing as him. The recent reveals and drama were also breathtaking, and let's make sure to spoiler tag everything we post on here about them in case other players don't want the late-game/big reveals of the end-game content spoiled for them/revealed to them.

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Th3solution

@TheBrandedSwordsman The Drake, Elena, and Sully characters are some of the best in the business, imo. But especially playing through the eyes of Drake, you really get a special connection toward the end of this game, especially if you’ve played all of them.

And I think you’ll be amazed at how well some of the same principles apply to Chloe and company for Lost Legacy.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Black_Swordsman

@Th3solution Even if you team up with Nadine in Lost Legacy, who is one of the villains in Uncharted 4?

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

Th3solution

@TheBrandedSwordsman Yes, surprisingly, Nadine is one of the characters that gets the best redemption, character development-wise. I didn’t like her at all in UC4, but grew to really like her in LL. I always liked aspects of Chloe, back in the UC2 days, but Nadine I just really disliked in UC4 (probably because she is always fighting against Nate), but I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at her development.

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula That good, eh?! 🤣

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

@Th3solution Nadine in Uncharted 4 was such a flat character. But they turned her around in Lost Legacy, in a way that was totally believable too. She became one of my favorite characters in the series, and to me that's the best demonstration of what Naughty Dog is capable of with regards to creating characters you care for.

It reminds me of the Marvel films. Do these films hold the best plot? Not really, but they keep so many people engaged because these filmmakers are the best at creating characters you care for. And once you care for a character, you'll be engaged in any adventure they end up in.

Kidfried

nessisonett

@Kidfried I think perhaps she was focusing so much on getting the accent right that her performance sorta suffered for it in Uncharted 4. It happens a lot when actors are performing in voices completely different from their own.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

NEStalgia

Playing gravity rush 1 &2 again. It kind of feels like a funeral. But i couldn't not. One of the best games ever made. It's crushing to know that everyone behind this experience has been scattered to the winds and the IP is almost certainly dead. It's just truly amazing in every way. Even the second time around.

NEStalgia

Black_Swordsman

Still playing through Uncharted 4. On Chapter 20 now so the end is in sight. @Th3solution @TraCuz- I've heard that final two chapters are just a load of cut-scenes would you say that that's accurate?

Tra, if you want to use spoiler tags put [ spoiler ] without the spaces in front of what you want to spoiler tag and then [ / spoiler ] at the end of it, again without the spaces.

Bentleyma

Just finished Persona 5 Strikers and have now moved onto Ni no Kuni II. I’ve been playing a lot of JRPG’s recently. I’m going to clear my backlog, one JRPG at a time. Going to take me a while with games like .hack//G.U. Last Recode to play. I think that’s 3 games in one.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Black_Swordsman

I just started Shadow of the Tomb Raider @Th3solution I just followed the Trinity head honcho to a VIP area of a party and now have to climb down a cliff , how close am I getting to a difficulty spike?

Col_McCafferty

Playing Concrete Genie and have to say it's a really charming game, I love the interactions with the genie's and trying to channel the inner artist in me.

It's a pretty looking game and has a nice art style to the human characters, in particular the lead protagonist Ash and especially so in the cut scenes.

Col_McCafferty

Th3solution

@TheBrandedSwordsman I can’t remember much of detail about when difficulty spikes, to be honest. I didn’t remember much that was very high in difficulty, but I have my difficulty sliders set at a pretty normal level across the board.

Bentleyma

@Arugula I would definitely check a guide to see the requirements for doing the third semester. If I remember correctly, you just have max out the three new confidants.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic