Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 4,021 to 4,040 of 5,748

RogerRoger

@nessisonett adding all those LEGO platinums to his PSN profile be like...

Untitled

Which one's next, I wonder? LEGO DC Super Villains, perhaps?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger The Lego Movie game is next due to it being the next one chronologically that’s on PS Plus (Lego City Undercover only has a 2 hour trial but I played it on Wii U back in the day). So far, it’s fairly crap as I remember and the soundalikes are insanely bad, especially Liam Neeson’s one. It’s playable though and not too long so I should be able to wrap it up quickly and get onto The Skywalker Saga.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

XandertheWise

so what are the trophies for the Playstation 4 Ninja Turtles Cowabunga Collection? There alot or just a few for some of the games?

XandertheWise

nessisonett

#31 - The Lego Movie Game. Uninspiring game. Crap trophy list. Never playing it again.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Fight_Teza_Fight

Platinum #28 DBZ Kakarot.
As I mentioned in the What are you playing it has a glitched trophy.
You get ‘telepathic messages’ through the controller from King Kai, but there’s a rare glitch that if you start the game without the update & get to a certain point the trophy won’t pop.
You only need 20 & you can trigger them by mining, fishing, etc. I kept thinking oh it’s the next one, next one...before I gave up. Reinstalled with the update got the trophy in like 10mins.
All in all not too bad. Had a good time on hard & took me just over 40hours.

Also this is my first platinum in almost a year😶.

I’d like to make GOW:R my 30th plat. Luckily I’ve still got some Tell-tale games to play if I have to cheese platinum #29😅.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

jdv95

platinum 25 goes to Yakuza 4.

This game was done with a pause inbetween playtroughs though.
you need to play the story 3 times since difuculty trophies do not stack. So normal,hard and finally legend. First playtrough also included doing all side content so i could focus on speeding the story on hard and legend. took a pause after the 2nd playthrough cause of burn-out and focused on playing other games. (Tales of arise and a plaque tale) came back for the legend run yesterday and finished it just now. Story can be done is just 2 days if you have fully leveled up all 4 characters and ignore all side content in legend mode.

Took me 97 hours in total.

jdv95

Cornaboyzzz

@jdv95 Wow a Yakuza plat ! That's a bit of work, congrats !
@nessisonett Congrats on an endless streak of LEGO plats !
@Fight_Teza_Fight Welcome back into the platinum club !

#338 The Surge 2 - I found the first one very underrated, and I think this one also is but it has real flaws. The level design is so messy and the game is so ugly that sometimes you don't even see that there's a path in front of you . Other than that, the combat system is still so good that you can forgive the rest. There was a bit of challenge (at last ! I got a bit lazy on my latest plats) but nothing crazy, and some trophies are easily missable. I had to clean some of them in a second run.

Edited on by Cornaboyzzz

Cornaboyzzz

colonelkilgore

@Fight_Teza_Fight @jdv95 @Cornaboyzzz congrats all, some real solid plats there for sure. All three happen to be games that I intend on playing at some point too… and now I’ll know who to come to if I need any advice 👍

**** DLC!

Splat

Platinum #87 The Last of Us Part One. I know hating Naughty Dog is cool right now but I'm still head over heels in love. A masterpiece in my book.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Cornaboyzzz

Plats are not the only trophies out there so here is a milestone : 20 000 trophies !!

Currently playing Star Wars Squadrons, a nice idea that is not very well used, but the game is absolutely incredible in VR. I'll be playing the campaign getting any trophy that seems fun to me, then onto the next game. I'm not wasting any time online.

Cornaboyzzz

MaulTsir

Congrats all!! That Yakuza plat and them Lego plats are some impressive hauls!.

Plat no.15 - Demon's Soul's.
Well I enjoyed this game, but man am I glad to be over and done with the Plat! I personally would never have been able to get the plat with out a guide.

The game was brilliant, not as good as Bloodborne, my only other From Software game but it was a visual masterpiece, Bosses where more than often gimmicky and some level designs were awful(looking at you Depraved Chasms) but all in all it was a great game and a wonderfull introduction in to the Soul's world. Can't wait to try more.

MaulTsir

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Blimey, I left here asking what LEGO game you'd play next, only to return to see that you already earned its platinum nearly three days ago?! You're a machine, a heckin' machine. If you're already on The Skywalker Saga, I hope you're enjoying it, and that you're looking forward to its new DLC!

Additional, and equally huge, congratulations to @Fight_Teza_Fight @jdv95 @Cornaboyzzz @Splat and @MaulTsir for all the epic progress listed above! Best of luck with your next targets!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Lavalera

@nessisonett @Fight_Teza_Fight @jdv95 @Cornaboyzzz @Splat @MaulTsir Congrats to all on the new shinies!

I finally got #10. After skipping stray, which was very mediocre, as my first target, I skipped God of War as well, since that Valkyrie queen just takes to much time for it to be fun, so ill get that another time. I ended up with Trials of Mana. A very fun action JRPG, not to complicated and not that hard. It has great music and a good story. It takes 3 playthroughs to platinum but since it's relatively short and ng+ can be used where you can keep the levels, the 2nd and 3rd playthrough arent that long. It can be done in 40-50 hours total. A trophy well worth it

PSNid: Lavalera

colonelkilgore

Congrats on the big one-zero @Lavalera! Also, I know just what you mean about the Valkyrie queen… they ramped the challenge right up with her. She isn’t quite in the same category of ‘still giving me nightmares’ like a couple of the Fromsoft bosses but was still a considerable challenge.

**** DLC!

RogerRoger

@Lavalera Double digits!! Nicely done, and glad to hear that it was an enjoyable one, too!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic