Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 4,001 to 4,020 of 4,071

sorteddan

Nice one @ThereThere
Nice one son
Nice one @ThereThere
He's got another one

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

RogerRoger

@ThereThere Top drawer! I can imagine just how grindy those Far Cry games get, so well done for sticking with it and finally getting it all wrapped up!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

ThereThere

@RogerRoger Thanks, It definitely takes some doing with such empty servers, but I’m glad it’s done. There is never a shortage of willing hands to help in the gaming community, it warms the heart 👍

Retired Diamond Dog.
Keep on keeping on 👍

PSN: Bundersvessel

RogerRoger

@ThereThere Yeah, it's nice to hear about a positive online gaming experience for once!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

WCB

@MaulTsir nice one on reaching double digits. I'm looking forward to Concrete Genie one of these days myself.

@sorteddan oh a new shinny! Purrrfect.

@ThereThere nice one on the Guardians plat. I really enjoyed that one myself, a good linear sp experience with great bantz.

@sorteddan (again) and 2 more. 👍 I didn't care for Virginia either, but I'll keep my eye on Foreclosed, sounds something I'd like.

@Cornaboyzzz I think I'm the one straying by not playing this one yet. Good work!

Looks like @ThereThere is strumming along on his plat journey. 🎸

@sorteddan and another one! Congrats!

@ThereThere and he takes a big wicket for his hat trick! 👏Congrats on a biggie!

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

Lavalera

And that's my new #9 Nights of Azure. A pretty decent action jrpg game from Gust. Pretty enjoyable game, nothing ground breaking but enjoyable enough to go through the grind for the plat. Now up for nr 10 which was supposed to be Stray, but since I didn't like that game that much the next one in line is God of War, which will be my first playthrough

PSNid: Lavalera

sorteddan

@Lavalera
Great stuff, gz on your latest and good luck with the next one. GoW is an undoubtedly great game that I really enjoyed. Still have fond recollections of beating the last valkarye to claim the plat some time ago.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Voltan

Eh, I decided to go for Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time platinum but...
I got 2 trophies left:

• beat game on hard
  • beat the challenge mode (NG+)

I thought I could do the challenge mode on hard and unlock both at the same time. Turns out that's not the case. This means I should've played the game on hard from the start because now I have to finish it 2 more times

Voltan

RogerRoger

@Lavalera Nice work on your ninth platinum! Sometimes a game doesn't have to shake things up, it just has to be solid and enjoyable, so props to Nights of Azure. Good luck chasing double digits!

@Voltan Urgh, that's annoying. Hate it when games don't make that sort of distinction clear. They seem to be better at doing so nowadays (my Spidey NG+ runs were on Ultimate, for example, netting me two trophies for a single playthrough) so I don't blame you for expecting to be able to wrap everything up with another standalone run. Maybe it's something you could come back to later?

Making It So Since 1987

WCB

@Lavalera congrats. I really need to play more from Gust, as I did adore Blue Reflection.

WCB

@Voltan yeah that sucks. How long would it take to speed run the story?

Lavalera

@sorteddan Thanks. What I've been playing this far of God of War it's amazing I love these big action oriented games so totally up my alley. Had to fit it in before ragnarok comes and as number 10 seemed to be a good fit.

@RogerRoger thanks you very much. And you're right as long as the game is enjoyable I'll go for the plat, when it doesn't include hard mode or multiplayer trophies that is haha.

@WCB it was my first Gust game to be honest, but I do have blue reflection and some Atelier games in my backlog. I started with nights since that one was on Ps now for a while and didn't want to risk it leaving ps plus before I could play it.

@Voltan ooph that seems like a hassle to play through it 3 times to get a platinum, I already don't like a 2nd full playthrough let alone 3. Good luck with the hard mode and ng+ playthrough

PSNid: Lavalera

nessisonett

#25 - Lego Indiana Jones 2 via PS Plus streaming. A really really odd game. Feels like it was made by TT’s interns on a shoestring budget. Bizarre structure of individual hub levels, with zero Free Play as there’s revisited levels and bonus levels. Each movie (or part of Crystal Skull) is entirely self contained. It’s just odd. And crap. Every single movie had the exact same elements. There was a vehicle level, a waves of enemies level, a boss fight that didn’t happen in the movie and then a couple of sorta real levels except painfully short. The platinum was an utter chore as well. Did it out of spite more than anything. I never need to play this game again.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

Voltan

@WCB So I did the NG+ run (on easy) - took 4-5h but that's with fully upgraded weapons from the start.
An actual new game on hard will definitely take longer - just because I won't be able to just breeze through combat encounters.
I'll come back to it another day, do it over a couple weekends maybe.

Voltan

WCB

@nessisonett crushing those lego plats lately, congrats, even if Indie 2 wasn't the best. I need to go back to the first Lego Movie game, a glitch locked me out of collecting all the cats or something like that after I finished the story, pissed me off so much I didn't want to restart it lol.

nessisonett

@WCB I remember the Lego Movie game being a bit rubbish when I played it on Wii U back in the day. It wouldn’t be a Lego game without glitches either!

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

sorteddan

nice one @nessisonett
inspired by you I think I may get around to Lego Barman 3 that is currently on the plus extra tier. Got about 10 days before my subscription runs out so should be doable.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic