Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 4,001 to 4,020 of 5,748

RogerRoger

@ScarletSpidey Sweet; am hoping to do the same with Syphon Filter 2 towards the end of the month, as I only replayed it back in January, so provided the trophy list is a straightforward "complete the game and do these random things along the way" I should blast through in no time.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

sorteddan

#140 Tribes of Midgard (PS5)
Played a while back with a mate when it was on plus. Went back the last week to complete trophies. One was slightly tricky but the survive 100 days is a massive time sink (each day takes around 20 mins) but does allow you to focus on some of the other ones like levelling to 50 and spending a million souls.
Glad it's done and that I don't have to spend more hours today looking at it.

Pretty good game overall and more importantly is my first Platinum of the month!

Edited on by sorteddan

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

RogerRoger

@sorteddan Impressive milestone! And sounds like it was one heck of a grind to reach, which makes it all the more impressive, too. Congratulations!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

sorteddan

#141 What Remains of Edith Finch (PS5)
Not a game or genre I would have had any interest in it it hadn't been given on PS+ all those years ago. Really glad I had the chance to play it then and really glad to re-experience it now. Even gladder I now get a plat for doing so.
Around 3 hours.

Edited on by sorteddan

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

MaulTsir

Congrats to every one on their recent plats, some really good ones in there as well!!

I got the plat for Miles Morales this weekend, just needed to get the new game+ trophy so re played it and really enjoyed replaying it.

Big thanks @Th3solution(Top guy), he helped me out with the 2 co op trophies on Demon Soul's and thanks to that I only have 1 trophy left for the plat which is to learn all spells so hopefully get that finished this week.

MaulTsir

Lavalera

Congrats to everyone on all the recent plats.

@sorteddan Now i'm confused. When i played Edith finch it didn't have a platinum. Did they change that?

PSNid: Lavalera

sorteddan

@Lavalera
Yeah new PS5 upgrade has separate trophy list which now does include a platinum. Good enough reason to revisit it I thought.

Edited on by sorteddan

render

@sorteddan Congrats. I played the PS4 version way back when and really enjoyed it so will have to give the PS5 version a go.

@MaulTsir Nice work on both the Spidey plat and nearing the DeS plat. Still need to go back and do that one myself.

render

sorteddan

@render
Yep it's certainly an experience worth having - just make sure to do all the keyholes on the first run. All the other trophies can be done by chapter select if you miss them.

Lavalera

@sorteddan Ah thanks m8, didn't know the trophy list could change as well on an upgraded version. i will replay it then in foreseeable future, it's such a short but entertaining experience that i don't mind replaying it

Edited on by Lavalera

PSNid: Lavalera

jdv95

congrats to all the new plats people!

jdv95

RogerRoger

Congratulations to @sorteddan and @MaulTsir for those latest platinums, and a pre-emptive "nice work" for that soon-to-be-earned second platinum, Tsir! Bravo to Sol for the helping hand, too!

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

#30: Lego Batman 2. Other than the frankly abysmal flying controls (think tank controls in mid-air using an on screen cursor), it actually held up quite well. A surprisingly well realised Gotham City and tightly designed levels. The reduced character list also works in its favour as most characters are useful.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

colonelkilgore

@nessisonett if I could add gifs, it would be Thor smashing his cup down on the floor while saying “Another”!… but I can’t, so I won’t… so just congrats I suppose 😅

**** DLC!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic