Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 3,981 to 4,000 of 5,729

MaulTsir

Congrats everyone on your recent plats 👏

No.12 for me A Plague Tale: Innocence.
I first played this game last year after it came to ps plus and absolutely enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I had 4 trophies left to get and used chapter select.

MaulTsir

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Sounds awesome; hope you enjoy what sounds like one heck of a Star Wars overload and, in case I miss the opportunity down the line, wishing you many happy returns!

@Gremio108 Nicely done! I'd heard that the Stray platinum was doable, so I'm sorry to see that you struggled a bit there, but glad you got through it in the end.

And further congratulations to @MaulTsir for their dozenth platinum!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Gremio108

@colonelkilgore @RogerRoger Cheers chaps. It's a perfectly do-able platinum for sure, with the occasional tricky step. Overall a very enjoyable experience.

EDIT: missed the opportunity to write 'purr-fectly' there...

Edited on by Gremio108

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

render

@nessisonett @Gremio108 @MaulTsir @ThereThere Congrats to those platinums over the last few days.

Gremio108 I had fun with that Stay platinum too. That chase trophy was frustrating but nice to finish with the speed run where I didn’t care if I got caught!

render

Gremio108

@ThereThere Cheers!

@render That's defintely the best way to do it. I tried to grab some other trophies during my speedrun (not the chase one though), such as getting through the sewers without zapping any of the little critters, which led to a few unnecessary deaths. As a result, my speedrun clocked in at 1 hour 58 mins!

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

colonelkilgore

@ThereThere congrats dude, I too had Farcry 3 Classic Edition included with Farcry 5. Obvs it is ‘most’ peoples fave Farcry but i always kinda felt that a lot of that came down to the memories we all had of when the IP properly hit its stride for the first time. How did you find it, having played 4 and 5 recently?

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@ThereThere yeah I figured as much… I’ll probably still go back and play it at some point but I’ll be aware to temper my expectations. Congrats on #38 btw 👊

**** DLC!

RogerRoger

@ThereThere with the one-two punch! Very nicely done!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Cornaboyzzz

@nessisonett @Gremio108 @MaulTsir @ThereThere Congrats everyone ! You guys are busy !

#337 - Observer : System Redux - A weird one. I loved the first couple hours, the dark cyberpunk setting is really great and the story was mysterious. But then unfortunately (for me), it went full crazy and I have no idea why most of what happened happened to be honest. I got sick of it halfway, but I was still curious so I finished it anyway, it was short. Nothing difficult, except for a dumb scoring trophy that has nothing to do in the game.

Cornaboyzzz

jdv95

wow congrats guys! keep it up!

my number 24 goes to A plague tale for ps5.

i played the ps4 version when it came out in 2019 and loved it but never got the plat for. always stood out to me a little so i decided to get it when i was gonna play the ps5 version to prepare for the sequel. finally have it. trophies did not transfer so had to do everything again but not a problem since it's a smaller game. took me around 18 hours.

5th plat this year.

Edited on by jdv95

jdv95

colonelkilgore

@Cornaboyzzz @jdv95 congrats both!

@Cornaboyzzz that’s the first time I’ve heard anything negative about Observer: System Redux, hopefully you’ll click more with #338.

@jdv95 yeah I really enjoyed A Plague Tale too, looking forward to the sequel.

**** DLC!

Cornaboyzzz

@colonelkilgore I already do enjoy #338 a lot more ! But yeah, the game was not bad at all, but I'm just not into crazy trippy dream sequences where the screen changes every 3 seconds, it doesn't make much sense and doesn't really work with me.

Cornaboyzzz

nessisonett

#29 - Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. I don’t really like the source material so this one was a bit of a chore. I will say though that the bonus level was pretty good and a lot more imaginative than most of the other games. It reimagines the original ride with scenes from the movies, complete with A Pirate’s Life For Me.

Unfortunately, Lego Lord of the Rings seems to be the only one missing from PS Plus so I can’t actually plat that next. Just need to move onto Lego Batman 2 I guess until I find a copy of the PS3 version in CEX.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

colonelkilgore

Congrats on another @nessisonett! Your mention of Lego Lord of the Rings caught my attention too as I’m a huge Tolkien fan. Just found a copy for £4 online 😉

**** DLC!

sorteddan

nice one @nessisonett
The LEGO game platinum achiever of the month award definitely goes to you

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

RogerRoger

Congratulations to @Cornaboyzzz @jdv95 and @nessisonett (good grief, and I thought I played a lot of LEGO games!!) for those latest platinums! Excellent work all around!

Making It So Since 1987

ScarletSpidey

Thanks to PS+ Edith Finch free upgrade, I've just platinumed the game on PS5. It wasn't that long since I completed it so rushed through it. Still a great game.

ScarletSpidey

sorteddan

@ScarletSpidey
Nice. I hope to do the same sometime soon, though it's been a while for me so I may take my time and fully experience it again.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic