Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 3,681 to 3,700 of 5,755

sorteddan

#129 Deliver Us The Moon (PS5)
Mostly exploration, narrative driven game with some puzzles (simple enough that I didn't have to resort to using a guide at any point!). Interesting story, looked and sounded alright. Quite a relaxing calm game to complete. Level select available for missed collectables and achievements.
On to the next one.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Lavalera

@ApostateMage congrats on the new shiny. It's on my favorite games I played this year. It really made me feel like I was in Japan playing a samurai, such an amazing game they made.
@sorteddan gz on another one! Seems like an interesting game. One to put in my already far to large backlog I guess haha

PSNid: Lavalera

render

@sorteddan Nice one, really looking forward to playing that myself, and hopefully the sequel once it’s out 😀

render

RogerRoger

@WCB Thanks for the platinum congratulations (the plat 'grats...?) yesterday!

@sorteddan Excellent work on #129, sounds like an enjoyable platinum! Calmer, more relaxing games are definitely the order of the day in hot weather, methinks.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

sorteddan

@Lavalera @render @colonelkilgore @RogerRoger
Thank you wonderful people for the continued acknowledgement and support. Yeah it's a good one to play though some of the actions required for trophies are a bit obscure and not things you would likely do blindly. Even then the clean up didn't take too long.

And yes colonel this is looking to be my most platinum productive (platductive?) year so far, currently averaging around 4 per month but don't know if I'll keep it up.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Voltan

Platinum #39 is Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade... just for loading the PS4 save
Btw, turned out I had to download the PS4 version too to upload the save first - made me actually consider getting a storage expansion for the first time.

Edited on by Voltan

Voltan

colonelkilgore

Platinum #95 - Ghost Recon: Breakpoint - really enjoyed this… but I do like me some big open worlds with some decent 3rd person shooting. Nowhere near as bad as I’d been led to believe.

@Voltan nothin wrong with an auto pop 😉

**** DLC!

sorteddan

@colonelkilgore
Don't stop him now
He's got another platinum
He's followed his call
Don't stop him now
If you're talking about trophies
He's chasing them all
Don't stop him now
etc

And we'll done to @Voltan for loading a save game... It's the total that counts!

Edited on by sorteddan

CJD87

The activity on this thread is insane... I honestly tip my hat to you guys, amazing work on the recent string of plats!
@ApostateMage well done with Ghost, I actually think that Sucker Punch made an excellent blueprint and roadmap for the platinum requirement. I enjoyed that not 'every single' collectable was required, but just 'enough'. It was a pleasure to play through, and no doubt you're mopping up the Iki trophies now?!

I am encroaching on Platinum #5.... Nioh (1). Only several trophies left to get, collecting the kodamas and spenting about 500 million £££ at the blacksmith included.

I don't see any big obstacles, except 'Master of Quality' trophy. I've beat the base game now, but seems I'm still missing one of the quality items. I've done some extensive googling, but nothing seems to highlight if there is a way to ascertain which item I am missing here? (I'd usually scroll through inventory, but I sold a ton of stuff recently to the blacksmith haha)

CJD87

RogerRoger

@Voltan Hey, a plat's a plat! I'm sure that save transfer was touch-and-go there for a while!

@colonelkilgore Excellent work, figured this'd be your next platinum! Glad you enjoyed it so much! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the game's price going forward.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

colonelkilgore

@ThereThere @RogerRoger cheers guys… and @ThereThere I know exactly what you mean 😉

Platinum #96 - The Artful Escape - woke up this morning fancying something a bit different. Ended up settling on this and I don’t think I could’ve picked anything more appropriate. Wish I’d dropped some acid before I’d booted it up though 🤩

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

sorteddan

@Lavalera
Meant to ask before (and forgive my ignorance) but what is gz?
Put it into search engine and it said ground zero. Guessing not that! I figure the g is for good but what is the z??

Lavalera

@sorteddan it's an abbreviation for congratulations as in gratz. It's supposed to be some internet slang. I picked it up years ago, but don't know anymore where I got it from exactly haha. But I though it was a commonly used abbreviation in the English language (which isn't my native language) and that's why I use it.

PSNid: Lavalera

colonelkilgore

@ThereThere I dunno mate… I’m considering getting to #99 and then playing something with a ridiculous time-to-plat like Red Dead Redemption 2 or Monster Hunter World. I’m not even sure whether the Red Dead 2 online trophies are still achievable what with all the ‘funeral’ talk last week.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

Good work @ThereThere… I’ll put some feelers out and see if I can find at least 2 other interested parties. Would be a great plat to have fair play.

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

In relation to @ThereThere and my conversation about Red Dead Redemption 2, if anyone around here is thinking about going for this plat… let us know. The more the merrier.

I’ll also check the peeps on my friends list, Reddit, PlayStation Trophies and PSN Trophies 👍.

**** DLC!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic