Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 5,756

RogerRoger

@WCB Thanks for the tag! And further thanks to @Keith_Zissou for that generic congratulations, which I'm totally claiming my share of. Good luck with The Last of Us, Part 2 there!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

Not much of an achievement because you unlock all the trophies just by playing through the game, but a platinum is a platinum!

Untitled

I enjoyed the game enough to move straight onto season 2, so thatā€™ll be another platinum soon enough. Playing these makes me realise how much I miss Telltaleā€™s The Walking Dead games.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma- A large chunk of my platinum tally comes from these kinds of games, so you still get my congratulations, as I'd never knock 'em. The second season is a huge improvement over the first, as well, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Have fun!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

colonelkilgore

@Bentleyma- congrats buddy, I actually got this earlier this year... and as you say a plats a plat. You just put in 100 hrs on a plat, so a nice easy one straight after is a nice way to break things up.

**** DLC!

Bentleyma

@RogerRoger Iā€™m playing the second season now and the improved performance is making the game more enjoyable. The first season ran pretty poorly.

@colonelkilgore Did you play it in Noir Mode? Telltaleā€™s games have never looked amazing, but Noir Mode makes the game stand out.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

render

@Bentleyma- At least you put in some effort for that one, not like this one I got for importing my save to GoT DC (although I guess I put the effort in last time šŸ˜†)

Untitled

Edited on by render

render

colonelkilgore

@Bentleyma- I didnā€™t mate, I do have season 2 thoughā€¦ so when I get around to playing that Iā€™ll do so on your suggestion šŸ‘

**** DLC!

Bentleyma

@render Nothing wrong with that! I did it for Spider-Man Remastered and Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade.

@colonelkilgore Definitely give it a go. It might not be everyoneā€™s cup of tea, but I think it turns an average looking game into a great looking game.

Bentleyma

WCB

@Bentleyma- I've also got the plats for both of those Batman games, in fact most of Telltale's games. They have good stories.

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma- Oh my, yes. I remember waiting to play the first season until I got my PS4, after struggling with the poor performance of Tales from the Borderlands on PS3, and was disappointed to find that it still ran like a square-wheeled garbage truck. The second season is much, much smoother.

Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

@RogerRoger Just finished Season 2. Enjoyed it so much more than the first game. The story was interesting and some of the things that happened were pretty gruesome. There were a couple of choices where I actually had to pause and think about which option to pick.

@Thrillho Nice one! You must beā€¦ Thrilled.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

WCB

@Thrillho awesome! One I need to get back to some time.

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

colonelkilgore

@Thrillho congrats buddy, had no idea you were chasing the plat on this oneā€¦ well done šŸ‘

@Bentleyma- congrats to you on season 2ā€™s plat also.

**** DLC!

Thrillho

Thank you all.

@colonelkilgore It always looked do-able from the off but a bit time consuming. I spent a fair bit of time doing the 5* ranking as I went and had it on hard difficulty from the start so got the delivery related one relatively easily. It was mostly hoovering up the memory cards at the end that took time.

Thrillho

render

@Thrillho Nice work, you got there in the end. I imported my save from the PS4 version to the DC version and I've got a few additional trophies to get before the platinum so I'll be working on that soon enough. Can't wait to try out the race track.

render

Thrillho

@colonelkilgore I spent lots of time setting up the road network on the east side of the map and through the north section of the map, and then setting up a circular route of zip lines in the mountains themselves. Very handy but it was kind of boring watching Sam fly through the air for minutes on end..

@render The race track was kind of disappointing. There are short and long clockwise and anti-clockwise courses and races with the bike, truck, and the new roadster for each (so 12 in total). Itā€™s really not hard to S rank them and the truck ones take soooo long.

If you have an end game save, the additional trophies shouldnā€™t take you too long to get. You do need to S rank all the roadster races to unlock the two variations of that vehicle to build them.

Iā€™ll post my thoughts on the game itself in the gameā€™s thread and the ā€œrecently beatenā€ thread at some point.

Thrillho

colonelkilgore

@Thrillho yeah sameā€¦ it took a helluva lot of mats to get all those roads built. Did feel quite satisfying driving them as a result though.

**** DLC!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic