Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 5,748

Thrillho

Platinum #42 for FF7 Remake on PS5.

(It still counts when all I had to do was import my old save, right?)

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Yeah, um... congratulations, I guess?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

WCB

Platinum #82 The Ghost of Tsushima DC (PS5)

Untitled

For me this is a masterpiece. 10/10

I'm gonna come back in a few weeks to do the Iki Island and new game+ content, and then later after that tackle the online mp.

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

colonelkilgore

@WCB congrats on #82 bud… and you’re totally right, a fantastic game.

@Thrillho and if My Name is Mayo counts, you’re damn right an auto pop on FFVIIRemake counts 👍

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

WCB

@Thrillho haha yes, as @colonelkilgore said, autopops definitely count if those grubby grubby plats count, and I should know as I have a ton of them lol.

Thrillho

@WCB Nice one. It’s a good platinum for Ghost but not too onerous.

The Iki expansion is really good and also has an achievable set of trophies too.

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@Iver Careful there, you might actually find yourself liking half a dozen Sony first party games since the PS4 came out! 🤣

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@WCB Thanks, and congratulations to you, too! Good work!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

WCB

@colonelkilgore thanks

@Thrillho yeah it has a good trophy list.

@Iver thanks. Yeah a lot of those tales were phenomenal, great writing. I also loved Yuna's, particularly where you take the slave brothers heads without being seen. And Yuriko's, that was a nice change of pace. I really loved the ending to Act 2, that whole bit was fire.

Edited on by WCB

Cornaboyzzz

#313 Undertale - I have wanted to play this for a long time, but to be honest I didn't like it. I found it weird and annoying. A very short and easy plat and you don't even have to finish the game to get it. Not gonna lie, I didn't finish it.

Edited on by Cornaboyzzz

Cornaboyzzz

Th3solution

@Cornaboyzzz I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who didn’t click with Undertale. I was starting to think there was something wrong with me.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

RogerRoger

@Cornaboyzzz Congratulations and yes, whilst I personally enjoyed Undertale a bit more than you fine folks did, I can totally understand your perspective, and agreed with it at multiple points through my own playthrough, as I didn't know whether to love or loathe it moment to moment. It's a weird one!

Making It So Since 1987

Just2Milky

Just got to trophy level 200, and the Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order to go along with it!

“I’m a really good lawyer.”
———
“One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, One ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them; In the Land of Mordor where the shadows lie.”

Ralizah

I appreciated Undertale a lot more after doing a genocide run, which has properly challenging boss fights, an eerie atmosphere (you're pretty much playing as a serial killer) and cooks up a satisfying satire of traditional RPG game design. A few of the characters in this game only really get a chance to shine in that route, IMO. One of the best indie games I've played this generation.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

johncalmc

I downloaded a guide on how to get the Hardcore Risette trophy on Persona 4 Golden. That's the first step towards charging my Vita and finally going for it.

johncalmc

Twitter:

Thrillho

@Just2Milky Good job. Fallen Order is a nice platinum but a pain when you need to find one collectible on one of the huge maps.

I might start a petition to have compulsory collectible lists for games that require you to get them all for trophies

Thrillho

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic