Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 5,748

Thrillho

@Arugula I mean, I enjoyed it enough to see it through. It was things like the infamy meter which seemed to sometimes never go up despite killing endless hunters and destroying their boats. It wasn’t particularly fun to just keep hammering R2 until I needed to escape for health.

That sucks about the trophy though but it sounds like it’s not an uncommon game to get trophy glitches with so do be aware of that @colonelkilgore !

Thrillho

colonelkilgore

@Thrillho will do, nothing grinds my gears quite as much as having done everything required for a plat and it not popping due to a glitched bronze/silver/gold!

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

Plat #42 - Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - still holds up. Kinda thought the plat was one that got away due to the mp being dead but I managed to find a few like-minded people who all fancied completing its trophy list. Then I had about four single player trophies to mop up on a second play-through.

Looking forwards to Rise of the... and Shadow of the... now. Gonna play RotTR towards the end of the year.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@Arugula I hadn’t even heard of this until recently, watched a review on YouTube... it looks quite interesting. Did you play Mudrunner first?

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@Arugula I can do without story as long as the game is solid. It definitely looks to be something that would be a change of pace as and when I want one. I’m in no rush though so I’ll keep my eye on it on the PS Store and see if it goes on sale.

**** DLC!

nessisonett

That’s Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s platinum popped for number 14! A pretty decent platinum but Lord, it’s long 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Thrillho

@Jecht_Ultima Ha, it’s been a good few years since I played Bloodborne but I remember that boss well. Congrats on getting the plat though; I don’t know how anyone could put themselves through those games multiple times!

@nessisonett Well done to you too of course. Valhalla next?

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@Jecht_Ultima Well done! I never got past the final boss for the main game or DLC. Glad you came round and saw the light in then end.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@Thrillho DLC first! Quite enjoying it so far. I think I’ll play Nioh 2 and then get started on Valhalla.

nessisonett

Got Horizon’s platinum there for #15, my second in two days! Forgot I had to do those bloody training dummies. Onto Frozen Wilds now.

nessisonett

@Jecht_Ultima One of the easiest I’ve ever done. You get almost every trophy through normal gameplay and you should reach level 50 by the endgame anyway. There’s one time consuming one but that’s it!

colonelkilgore

@nessisonett 2 in 2 days, that's some pretty good going... on two games that require some real time too.

Funny you should think H: ZD so simple, I borrowed it to a colleague after I plat'd it and he gave it back to me in a super-stressed state like a week later complaining it was way too hard 🤣.

**** DLC!

RogerRoger

Yeah, I've played Horizon through twice, and there's no way I'm ever gonna get its platinum.

But I did just get my 46th platinum, as predicted, for Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales. A very pleasant experience, if I do say so myself.

And blimey, getting a PS5 has done wonders for my trophy list's overall health.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger What trophies are you missing? You seem to get almost every trophy just by clearing the map.

HallowMoonshadow

I have to admit @RogerRoger I'm genuinely shocked to hear you don't have Horizon's plat... I do and I'm not a trophy hunter like all of you!

In fact if it weren't for Persona 5 (And most of that was my daughter's doing as we shared an account for a while) it'd be my first plat for PS4!

Like @nessisonett says most of 'em (Aside from the godawful training dummy one) are got just through running through it aren't they? It's been a while since I got that... like 2017 so I don't quite remember 😅

-EDIT-

Almost forget to say congrats on getting the plat for Miles Rog!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

colonelkilgore

@RogerRoger yeah congrats Rog, good to hear it was so enjoyable. I'm saving it to play over Christmas due to its seasonal setting, I'm looking forward to it.

**** DLC!

Th3solution

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy @nessisonett @RogerRoger @colonelkilgore I couldn’t be bothered to master all the Hunting Ground trials, and those are the main obstacles I had to the HZD platinum. There was just too many of them, and I’m not a fan of those kinds of trophies and activities. At this point my skills are so rusty that I’ll likely not have the ability to get the Blazing Sun ranks, or whatever they’re called. Perhaps after doing Frozen Wilds I’ll feel motivated to try.

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic