Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 5,748

nessisonett

And that’s Assassin’s Creed III for platinum number 8! I’ve gotten every one since last June which is both embarrassing and impressive given I’ve had this account for about 6 or 7 years now.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Congratulations! I'm leaning towards "impressive" because hey, we all game in our own ways, right? So nicely done!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger Thanks! I booted up the other game in the collection as I thought I could go for the platinum in that too but it was really quite terrible. It was a Vita port though so can’t blame it!

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Oh, was that Liberation, then? I'd heard good things about it at launch, but that might've been in context of it being on the less-crowded PS Vita.

Given all you've achieved, I think you can call the collection "complete enough", for sure!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Gremio108

Finally got the Nioh platinum.

15th of June 2018 to 31st October 2020 - I think that's the longest gap for me between starting a game and getting the platinum.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Thrillho

@Gremio108 Wow, good effort! I just had a quick look and I didn't even get 50% on the game.

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Gremio108

@Thrillho I was the same until I played the sequel. It inspired me to go back!

@JohnnyShoulder That gif pretty much sums up how I feel about this achievement

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Thrillho

And finally, that’s platinum #26 in the bag for Two Point Hospital

Not the hardest in the world as most trophies came through playing the game but the plat rate is <1%. Getting 3* on every level took time and effort, as did getting the top level staff. The final one for the last level of the DLC pack was the most time consuming but I can finally put the game to bed.

(I’ll post something about the second DLC pack in a different thread at some point).

Edited on by Thrillho

Thrillho

jdv95

planning to platinum AC valhalla?

good! but be aware you need to collect a "moddest" 750 collectibles.

jdv95

nessisonett

Finally level 300! The trophy that put me over the line was ‘Merman’ in Black Flag. I don’t actually know what my first trophy was and have no idea how to check.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett If you sign upto psnprofiles.com it tells you, along with a bunch of other trophy deets.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Brilliant, time to have a look at that!

nessisonett

Apparently my first trophy was for earning 1 star in Special Ops in Modern Warfare 2. That makes sense, I created my account when I got my Dad’s old PS3. I wonder if there are any games I’m close enough to the platinum to go back for.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Mine was for sacrificing the tribe in Infamous Second Son. Didn't realise I started this gen in such a brutal fashion!

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Dang it, I've been found out again! Time to find yet another forum.

RogerRoger

@johncalmc Nicely done! I've set out to attempt that a couple times, both on PS3 and PS4, but always got frustrated with some of the Challenge Maps.

Making It So Since 1987

johncalmc

@RogerRoger The challenge maps are really annoying and not fun in the slightest if I'm honest. If I'd known how boring they'd be I wouldn't have bothered with the platinum, but by the time I got to them I'd already spent ages doing the Riddler things so I felt like I was past the point of no return.

While I'm here, I also got the platinum in Five Dates.

johncalmc

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic