Forums

Topic: the DIABLO III Reaper of Souls PS4 thread

Posts 301 to 320 of 404

kyleforrester87

Yeah the rumours on Google are all Diablo 4 related. But as I mentioned they don't seem substantial at all. Still, at this point i kind of want them to move away from D3 expansions, or at least significantly rework the D3 systems for any expansions. They are fun n all I just want something really fresh.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

usb

I love Diablo 3 very much but need to buy it again for ps3 so I can transfer my charcter to the PS4. I do like the support for diablo 3 its on going but the issue is how many people are now buying the game after they do updates? If the game is only selling in small numbers then there comes a point where they either have paid expansions or look at Diablo 4. I would be happy with a new Diablo but think it would be a while off yet. It would draw more players back to the game and there would be less cheating.

usb

PSN: noodledreamz

Tasuki

@dryrain: I don't know about less cheating that in all is up to Blizzard and Sony. However if they were to bring out a new expansion especially with a new class and new area and even a new level cap, then I am sure it will bring people back.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Tasuki

Rumors are popping up saying that a Necromancer class will be announced at Blizzcon. No word if it will be with a new expansion on what but when they released the Crusader class it was with a new expansion.

My Backlog

Hego

Just picked this up recently, heard so much about it and I figured picking it up before blizzcon might be worthwhile, rumours are saying a new expansion may be announced?

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

Splat

I new class and expansion for D3 would be amazing... One can hope.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

kyleforrester87

I've seen Diablo 4 rumors, Diablo 3 expansion rumors and Diablo 2 Remaster rumors! Either way I'm excited!

kyleforrester87

Splat

Awesome. I hope they had a few new trophies.

kyleforrester87

Seasons are coming to console too - anyone have any experience of this on PC?

Not sure how it will work on console but if it's the same as PC it will be online only and will help deal with the modding issues?

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

Splat

I'm not sure how seasons work? I have only played the game on consoles. That said I welcome any new content for D3....

I'm hoping it gets a PS4 Pro patch.

Tasuki

So coming up here sometime this month for Diablo's 20th anniversary Blizzard will be adding a remake of the first Diablo's cathedral level with some special loot.

My Backlog

Splat

@Tasuki: I'm really looking forward to it. I have been wanting to play D3 again but need some new content.

Edited on by Splat

kyleforrester87

Just done the Diablo 1 dungeon, it's not super long but not very short either. It was quite impressive actually, nice vibe and soundtrack. Enjoyed seeing the ending too.

Looks nice on 4K but always did look pretty sharp. Seems to be a touch of judder though, they had this problem with a patch last year and fixed it pretty quickly.

kyleforrester87

Tasuki

@kyleforrester87: Good to know about that new dungeon. I need to check it out, but first I have to check to see if my Demon Hunter build is still viable since I haven't played in well over a year.

My Backlog

RedMageLanakyn

@Tasuki well, it looks like it's actually not possible to run through with a new character, as I can only access the portal on Adventure Mode, not on a first playthrough on a new character in story mode. Unless someone knows a way around it, looks like it's adventure mode only.

RedMageLanakyn

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.