Forums

Topic: the DIABLO III Reaper of Souls PS4 thread

Posts 321 to 340 of 404

Mega-Gazz

@RedMageLanakyn: you can take a new character right into adventure mode if you've ever finished story on any toon.

Mega-Gazz

RedMageLanakyn

@Mega-Gazz: Yeah I haven't done that yet, I was just trying it out on my X1 which I just picked up last week. I'll have to try it on my PS4 tonight.

RedMageLanakyn

Mega-Gazz

There's a COW PET and a butcher pet in the anniversary event!

Mega-Gazz

Tasuki

So I ran the anniversary dungeon, not bad and it was alot of fun, if anything makes me want to play Diablo III again. I messed up though and made a level one character but I played it with a friend and my son so no special goodie for me.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

starhops

I've been playing off and on since they release RoS for the PS4. I'm really happy they continue to update the PS4 along with the PC versions. All the PC builds are viable on the PS4. This is one game that has earned it's value by the support Blizzard continues to give it. It's a rare sight these days.

Truthfully, the low res of the anniversary dungeon hurt my eyes. lol I'm so spoiled now by modern graphics. It was fun though. The music really flashed me back to D1.

starhops

PSN: starhops

Tasuki

@starhops: I have really like the business model Blizzard has become. Instead of other studios that crank out yearly installments in a franchise like Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed for example, and charging $60 each year the and continuously support it for awhile usually with free updates. I am really pleased with Diablo 3 and Overwatch as I still continue to play them alot and probably will still for years to come.

My Backlog

Mega-Gazz

@Tasuki: Ya, have to give props to Blizzard. They get the focus on fun right, and players reward them with obscene amounts of money. They seem to limit themselves to one game of each genre, and keep people playing for a long time.

Of course, its easy for them to do that when WoW is still making them $20 x 5,000,000 players per month in its decline.

Mega-Gazz

Splat

It's such a shame we are not getting another expansion. I mean don't get me wrong I enjoyed the anniversary event but would love some meaty content.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

@Splat: So what you are asking for is

Untitled

That about right?

Pretty much. I have all classes to level 70 and Paragon level around 150 and I still want more... It really is a great game.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Mega-Gazz

I was surprised that over 6% have the trophy for 6 different lvl 70s.

Mega-Gazz

Tasuki

Just when I think I am done with this game it pulls me back in lol. I guess the latest update changed some gear around so now I have to tweak my DH now since some of her gear isn't B.I.S. anymore. I can run T7 right now but if I am not careful and pull too much I will die so it looks like some more farming for me.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I have got sucked back into Diablo so if you have me as a friend check your mail in Diablo as I sent gifts to some people.

@themcnoisy @ShogunRok I just sent you guys a couple this morning or afternoon in your case.

My Backlog

themcnoisy

@Tasuki thanks bro. I've actually sold the game mate

But as you are so kind and thought about me, I will send you over a code or game or something as compensation!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Mega-Gazz

themcnoisy wrote:

@Tasuki thanks bro. I've actually sold the game mate

But as you are so kind and thought about me, I will send you over a code or game or something as compensation!

Loot drops pre-addressed to people on your friends list, which you can't open or readdress... so technically the level of thought was minimal

Mega-Gazz

Tasuki

@themcnoisy Haha yeah it's preadressed man no need to send me anything in return. You you probably have a save file or something on you HD which makes the game still randomly roll gifts for you when I play. I just didn't remember you not having the game still.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

themcnoisy

@Tasuki Haha, yeah I pretty much cleaned up my backlog and traded in stuff I wasn't playing. The only 3 retail games left in my backlog are Uncharted 4, Disgaea 5 and Driveclub that I have previously started!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.