Forums

Topic: Street Fighter V OT Dojo

Posts 221 to 224 of 224

HallowMoonshadow

I'll be giving this a go hopefully. I mean it is "free".

I'll just consider it a really in depth demo. And if I turn out to like it... Then I'll just get the championship edition down the line.

Twenty quid is hardly gonna break the bank

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

LieutenantFatman

I'm happy to give it a whirl, I can totally understand why people would be miffed by this but it is what it is. I've not had a chance to try it out yet but if someone fancies a few matches, give me a shout. My username here is also my psn.
Maybe if there's enough interest we could do a fun little knockout tournament, or something similar.

LieutenantFatman

Tasuki

So is there a version available where everything is unlocked without needing the credits or whatever it's called? I don't want to play online but it seems the only way to get the credits to unlock stuff is to play online.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

LieutenantFatman

@Tasuki
I seem to recall reading you can earn the required currency offline as well, but you get so few by comparison to online, that it feels a bit pointless. Although it may have changed since.

LieutenantFatman

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.