Forums

Topic: Hitman 2 (2018)

Posts 141 to 154 of 154

RogerRoger

@LaJettatura Yeah, as @crimsontadpoles says, the November Roadmap is pretty extensive but it's all quite minor (a couple new outfits, a lot of legacy content being dragged back, etc.) and I'm guessing Christmas will just see a return of Santa 47 and the "Holiday Hoarders" variation of Paris. Can't say for certain, but I reckon you're safe.

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

crimsontadpoles

There's a new legacy elusive target now available, The Fixer. This target had the lowest success rate of all elusive targets in the original Hitman 1, so the developers have added some more helpful information than usual in their November roadmap:

IOInteractive wrote:

The Fixer has stumbled back into Marrakesh once more – and let’s be clear about this; he’s a contentious man. During HITMAN 1, when he first debuted, this was the Elusive Target with the lowest success rate – all because of ‘the diamonds’.

During this contract, 47 must “retrieve diamonds” as one of the objectives – and if you subdue or kill any of the characters involved in the diamond exchange before the exchange can happen, the contract will fail permanently because 47 will then not be able to retrieve them. We strongly advise that you approach this contract with extreme caution and read the briefing and target intel before proceeding.

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-2-november-roadmap/

Edited on by crimsontadpoles

Switch friend code: SW-5487-8712-2210

My Anime List
You don't even know you are already dead

PSN: crimsontadpoles | Twitter:

RogerRoger

@crimsontadpoles Thanks for bringing this to my attention; usually, I just wait until I'm in a Hitman mood to stumble back in for Legacy Elusive Targets, but the history surrounding the Fixer has me intrigued. I've still got a couple days to catch him, so might try.

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@crimsontadpoles Hope you feel better soon, and that you're able to play it before it goes!

Making It So Since 1987

crimsontadpoles

The Hitman 2 Elusive Targets are going to be reactivated. This means that players who missed them the first time around have another opportunity to try them out. Due to the one chance nature of elusive targets, players who have already beaten or failed the target unfortunately won't be able to try them again.

The Undying is currently available, and will be available for around another week or so. This is the target played by Sean Bean, so well worth doing if you haven't already done it.

My Anime List

RogerRoger

@crimsontadpoles Ooh, interesting! They did the same with the first season, and made for a fun evening of trying two or three in a row. I've missed quite a few because going back on and re-learning the game for what amounts to twenty minutes of trial-and-error gameplay wasn't quite enough of a draw, but being able to revisit them in a big chunk like this helps a lot. Thanks!

Making It So Since 1987

crimsontadpoles

A previous elusive target that I missed has been reactivated, so I was trying to kill The Appraiser. As usual, the elusive target was true to its name as it took me forever to find her. After locating the target, I got a bit impatient and dropped a chandelier on her. Guards spotted that and almost killed me when I kinda cheated and closed the game without quitting the mission so that it wouldn't count as a failure. Going to attempt it again another day.

Anyway, that's rekindled my assassination cravings. I'm going to get started on the expansion pack missions before too long.

My Anime List

RogerRoger

@crimsontadpoles I wouldn't call that cheating; that's a tactical survival method, right there! Hope you have better (and more subtle) luck on your next attempt.

I keep seeing Hitman 2 on my HDD and thinking "Maybe tomorrow...?" with regards the reactivated Elusive Targets. I never failed any, but I missed a good few and wouldn't mind checking them out. Given that the game's in a legacy mode now, though, I won't mind screwing them up. I don't really need any new suits, and reckon I have most of the trophies I'd ever want.

Enjoy the expansion pack content!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic