Forums

Topic: Hitman 2 (2018)

Posts 121 to 124 of 124

RogerRoger

@crimsontadpoles Ooh, interesting! They did the same with the first season, and made for a fun evening of trying two or three in a row. I've missed quite a few because going back on and re-learning the game for what amounts to twenty minutes of trial-and-error gameplay wasn't quite enough of a draw, but being able to revisit them in a big chunk like this helps a lot. Thanks!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

crimsontadpoles

A previous elusive target that I missed has been reactivated, so I was trying to kill The Appraiser. As usual, the elusive target was true to its name as it took me forever to find her. After locating the target, I got a bit impatient and dropped a chandelier on her. Guards spotted that and almost killed me when I kinda cheated and closed the game without quitting the mission so that it wouldn't count as a failure. Going to attempt it again another day.

Anyway, that's rekindled my assassination cravings. I'm going to get started on the expansion pack missions before too long.

RogerRoger

@crimsontadpoles I wouldn't call that cheating; that's a tactical survival method, right there! Hope you have better (and more subtle) luck on your next attempt.

I keep seeing Hitman 2 on my HDD and thinking "Maybe tomorrow...?" with regards the reactivated Elusive Targets. I never failed any, but I missed a good few and wouldn't mind checking them out. Given that the game's in a legacy mode now, though, I won't mind screwing them up. I don't really need any new suits, and reckon I have most of the trophies I'd ever want.

Enjoy the expansion pack content!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.