Forums

Topic: General PlayStation 4 Thread

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 1,795

colonelkilgore

@Kidfried surely it’s the inclusion and diversity angle right… there is simply no other game (at least as far as I know) that you get to play as a Welshmun! 😉

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

nomither6

honestly , black flag did have some padding with the ship sailing though...

i don't remember much from it neither , but i do remember dying waiting to be on foot with some assassin gameplay again.

nomither6

Bentleyma

Just grabbed myself a used PS4 Pro. Figured my 4K TV is going to waste with the Slim. Be nice to play the new Horizon and God of War in close to 4K.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Voltan

@Bentleyma- Very cool. The pro might not be a game changer but it's a nice upgrade if you have that 4K screen

Voltan

Bentleyma

@Voltan Yeah, exactly. Just having the better resolution will be nice. I’m still impressed by the graphics on a lot of PS4 games, so I’m happy to just stick with a PS4 Pro for now.

Bentleyma

Ntrcnnectd

Hey guys. So, I'm having a issue with rest mode. Playstation will not start from rest mode using the controller nor from pressing power button on the console itself. I have to unplug the power and plug it back in to restart it. Anyone know how I can fix this or what may be causing this to happen?

Ntrcnnectd

Bentleyma

@Ntrcnnectd No clue if this will work, but it’s worth a try I think. When you turn your PS4 on hold down the power button for several seconds and it’ll boot up in safe mode, then select restore database.

Bentleyma

nessisonett

PSN down for anyone else?

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

ThePizzaMule

@nessisonett yup. i only noticed because it turn out my PS4 is not set as primary for some reason... Guess no gaming for tonight

ThePizzaMule

ThePizzaMule

Steam is down at the same time. Interesting

ThePizzaMule

nessisonett

Apparently it’s a global outage across multiple sites! Edge DNS apparently.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

veltix

When is black ops 4 next double weekend xp for weapons and xp?

veltix

Bentleyma

You can now see PS5 games on your PS4. You can only see how many trophies you or a friend have for a game though, you can’t view trophy lists.

Untitled

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma- I noticed this on my PS4 profile the other day, right around the time all the stories about the forthcoming PS4 trophy unification started dropping. Interesting to see you get that little "trophies for PS5 games aren't viewable on PS4" pop-up, as you'd think they'd put the word "yet" on the end, given what they (and we) know is coming. Anyway, it's only a matter of time!

I also noticed some discrepancies between what my PS4 and PS5 considers an individual game, because my profile's game list is one short on the newer console. Turns out Shenmue and Shenmue II are counted separately on PS4, but as a single title on PS5.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

@RogerRoger Shenmue is a bit of a weird one. Usually when you have a collection the games get grouped together.

Untitled

I dunno why Shenmue is different, especially because it seems to group them together on PS5. 🤷

@Thrillho That’s my brothers account! My brothers and I make films and “Turdtanic” is a popular line from one of our older films! We even sell t-shirts!

Untitled

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

JohnnyShoulder

@Bentleyma- Ha! That's amazing! Comment of the week.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KilloWertz

@Bentleyma- Mass Effect Legendary Edition is the same way. I have no idea why, but that collection has 4 separate lists (3 for the games and 1 short collection specific list). It's a bit odd, especially considering they are all grouped together on Xbox.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic