Forums

Topic: General PlayStation 4 Thread

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,795

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD You could start a thread for the game seeing as its going to be released soon.?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Octane

@nessisonett Next time just @ me, and I'll delete it ASAP. I sometimes browse the site without checking the alerts.

Octane

nessisonett

@Octane No problem, it was late at night but it was just pretty bad of them to do.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Octane

@nessisonett That happens unfortunately. I really hope I can avoid spoilers for the coming six weeks. But man, some can't just keep that stuff to themselves and they have to spoil it for others as well. Very annoying.

Octane

nessisonett

The Tony Hawk remasters mean I can finally die happy. Saw this gem on Twitter though 😂😂

Untitled

FullbringIchigo

@get2sammyb OK so i'm not sure this is the right place but LEGO The Hobbit was recently re-released on PSN (it even says its release date was this month

Now as we know the game was removed because of licensing issues but it's back now, kindda like what happened wuth Duck Takes Remastered it just popped back up

Thought you might like to know

Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

jdv95

@AdamNovice sorry to hear that!

i hope that you still will find enjoyment from the game even if you know what will happen.

i also hope the themes did not turn you off,as it would be a shame to ditch the game because of political reasons. (not implying anything regarding your political views as i know nothing about them).

jdv95

nessisonett

Interesting rumours are surfacing about a Daredevil game. They’ve been around for a while but Troy Baker and the VP of Marvel Games hinted at it on Twitter so it could either be nothing or we could be seeing another Marvel game that could theoretically be set in the same universe as Spider-Man considering that Nelson & Murdock law offices are in that game.

AdamNovice

@nessisonett If true then any developer spring to mind that would be ideal?
I can't see it working as an open world game though. Maybe more like Batman Arkham Asylum where it all in one location, possibly like a one night in Hell's kitchen type of thing.

@jdv95 No it hasn't, still preorder in and everything. As for the political side of things, it doesn't bother me as of yet because I don't know the game's full context. It just sucks that I had a lot of spoiled which got me down a bit but now I'm just wanting to see how the story gets from point A to point B.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

nessisonett

@AdamNovice I’d love if it was along the lines of Yakuza, beat-em-up gameplay with a smaller open-world environment that’s dense instead of wide. I think a game like that would be dependent on its gameplay so Platinum could be a great fit for making Daredevil feel fluid and have loads of tools. It’s never going to happen though, they’d probably go for a Western dev if it happens at all.

AdamNovice

@jdv95 Not sure on that one because the details weren't conclusive. But other major parts were sadly. People on my Twitter had it spoiled because others were directly messaging them with spoilers without them even talking about it. That's how badly some want to see the game fail.
Personally I have no time for those people but I do understand the genuine concern some have that think the game pushes too much of a political agenda, after all most don't responsed well when something is getting preachy. I'm actually interested in discussing the plot with others on this forum once the game is out cos by that point everybody will know the full context.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

jdv95

@AdamNovice i'm familiar with people like that. i got uncharted 4 spoiled by a random stranger on facebook. via that private message feature. 1 day the message was just there like wtf.
but if it's any better to you, i heard that the leaks where out of context and may not even have been in the correct narative order.
also have to keep in mind that atleast a dozen of these people who spoil the game are non PS owners.

Edited on by jdv95

jdv95

Thrillho

Has anyone actually given Farming Simulator a go from the PS+ freebies?

I am still intrigued by it but can see myself getting drawn into it for the trophies if I start seeing as they are progressive trophies for harvesting increasing sized areas, making more cash etc

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho I've added Farming Simulator '19 to my Library, so am curious to hear people's impressions of it as and when they boot it up. I don't think it's ever gonna be my favourite game, but I like the idea of it.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@RogerRoger I might give it a go after I finish Yooka-Lahore, just to see my wife’s reaction to me playing a farming game if nothing else.

Thrillho

Th3solution

@RogerRoger @Thrillho I seriously considered taking Farming Sim 19 for a spin a couple weeks ago but then I watched the trailer and was put off of it. I’ve not ruled out trying it one day, but it seemed... I don’t know, too much like work? 😛
I do realize the irony in the fact that instead I have been playing and am completely enamored with Death Stranding — a game with oodles of very Sim-like mechanics that could be considered mundane and “work-like.” Perhaps my inner psyche always wanted to be a post deliveryman but never a farmer. Go figure.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Her reaction will be ten times more memorable if you're wearing a flat cap and chewing on a stalk of wheat when she walks in. Go method, maybe it'll help make the game more enjoyable!

@Th3solution There is that element. There's a popular PC game where you mop up a space station after a big alien shootout, and I looked at it thinking "No, I've been a cleaner before, and there's a line." I guess, as you say, it might have something to do with fulfilling an alternate answer to that age-old question, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

And even if you never wanted to be a postman, you make one heck of a good avatar model. That's a very stylish representation of Death Stranding you're sporting!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@RogerRoger I’ll get our spaniel to sit next to me on the sofa whenever I’m driving the tractor for added realism. I draw the line at spreading animal faeces around the living room though.

Thrillho

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic