Forums

Topic: Cyberpunk 2077 OT

Posts 121 to 140 of 283

nitram2k11

10 hours in on PS5 and i've just started ACT1 and i'm level 9.

Love this game, it is far and away the most immersive game I've ever played, it feels like I'm living in Night City, every time i go outside or get out of my car I can't help but look around at the gorgeous scenery!

Can't see myself playing anything else for some time...

nitram2k11

PSN: nitram2k11

JohnnyShoulder

@DonJorginho My play time is 21 hours 39 mins. Level 11, Street cred 11.

I like some of the side quests. From 'Burning Crotch Man' to finding the AI taxi cabs and make them return to base. The latter one they all have different personalities, from a really aggressive one that bashes into you, a suicidal one that you have to talk round to stop driving of a cliff, and one that is sick of driving in the city so you have to drive it back slowly otherwise it gets scared and kills the engine. Brilliant.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

I never understood a word (or picture) of Elon Musk. Maybe I'm just too dumb for this.

Kidfried

Ralizah

@Kidfried Nah. Dude just has the level of maturity of your average internet troll and likes to post dumb memes on twitter

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC); Unicorn Overlord (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

nessisonett

Elon Musk thinks he’s Tony Stark but he’s Justin Hammer.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Mega-Gazz

nessisonett wrote:

Elon Musk thinks he’s Tony Stark but he’s Justin Hammer.

LOL

Mega-Gazz

ApostateMage

I put around 12 hours into it at first, got to act 2 but wasn't satisfied with the perks I chose so I started a new game. I've put 19 hours in so far and haven't even started the mission to get the chip yet. I've just been hammering jobs for the local fixer, Regina Jones. Street cred is 24. So bloody good.

ApostateMage

Mega-Gazz

I honestly think this will be a great game in 6 months, so I’ll wait till then.

Mega-Gazz

Ralizah

https://www.psu.com/news/founders-of-cd-projekt-red-have-lost...

"The troubled launched of Cyberpunk 2077 has hit the founders of CD Projekt RED like a tank, as they’ve collectively lost over one billion dollars. This probably isn’t surprising given the amount of issues the game has faced on current-generation consoles, which is frankly a shambles when compared to the PC release.

The losses incurred by the founders of CD Projekt RED was reported by Bloomberg and follows more than a week of controversy over the PS4 and Xbox One edition of Cyberpunk 2077"

OOF!

Edited on by Ralizah

nessisonett

@Ralizah How have they lost that much money??? They’ve sold an absolute ton of copies!

ApostateMage

Oh man, this game just gets better and better the more I play it. Just roaming the streets and taking in the sights and sounds is absolutely brilliant. Loving Johnny too.

ApostateMage

Ralizah

@nessisonett https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-12-15/cd-projekt...

"The technical glitches plaguing CD Projekt SA’s Cyberpunk 2077 game have cut more than $1 billion off the wealth of the company’s founders. Perhaps more seriously, the quality-first image of the studio has been shaken, and may not be easy to win back.

"CD Projekt shares plunged by a third over the past six days as the number of bugs plaguing the highly anticipated futuristic game prompted an apology from the firm and an offer for refunds of gamers on previous-generation consoles. Short sellers have also started targeting the stock, with short interest up from less than 1% of free float in September to 8.3% on Monday, according to Markit data.

"Analysts vary on their assessment of long-lasting consequences for the studio, which is relying heavily on the new title. They agree that the pace of fixing bugs will be crucial for revenue, even as opinions about the PC version look much better. The average forecast for 12-month sales fell to 25.6 million copies from almost 30 million copies expected before the Dec. 10 release, based on nine refreshed estimates collected by Bloomberg News. The stock stopped its free-fall on Tuesday, rising 2.5% at 2:02 p.m. in Warsaw."

nessisonett

@Ralizah Oh deary dear. That’s quite the nosedive in stock price.

JohnnyShoulder

@ApostateMage Glad your still enjoying it. I fitted some Mantis Blades earlier, which are awesome. I really like the melee combat, especially katana swords. Chopping off limbs and heads feels really visceral.

It took me a while to get used to the different guns, but I think you have to find right combination. I find tech weapons are more suited to shotguns and sniper rifles and smart weapons more suited to submachine and assault rifles.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

crimsontadpoles

I've put in nearly 6 hours into it now (been quite busy with other stuffs). Initially, I was very enthusiastic due to it being a large, open, cyberpunk world. But after putting more time into it, I'm not quite as impressed as I once was.

The various bugs and performance issues can be a nuisance at times, though I don't seem to be as badly affected as some others. They do put a damper on things though.

And once I got over my initial excitement, nothing's really blown me away since. I'm enjoying it, but it's perhaps not as great as I was expecting. I haven't met Keanu Reaves yet (that's probably soon), so hoping things will pick up with him around.

WanderingBullet

@crimsontadpoles I haven't played the game, yet but apparently the first 7 hours is a bit of a slow burner. Things pick up after that from what I've heard.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Octane

Cyberpulled.

What a move...

Octane

LieutenantFatman

@Octane

Yeah, pretty huge move by Sony, didn't see that coming. CDPR are in trouble.

LieutenantFatman

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic