Forums

Topic: Overwatch - OT

Posts 301 to 320 of 573

Bazza78

WanderingBullet wrote:

@TripleGK: Yeah, probably those two although I haven't played Hanzo in a while since I prefer rapid fire weapons. The Okami skin actually has two howling wolves instead of dragons when he uses his ult which is pretty cool.

Love the "defending a capture point and get ult-ed by Hanzo" and "Play of the Game" part. lol

thisguy speaks ALOT of sense LOL. " I swear if i have to watch ONE MORE play of the game with Bastion or Torbjorn Hammering a turret" haha so true

Edited on by Bazza78

OVERWATCH ps4 KDR 4.8. games won ratio 84 %. Best kill streak 52. Most eliminations 88

WanderingBullet

I just use the default settings except for Soldier-76, which I turned on the "ally health status".

Also, I finally got the Okami skin, today!

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

WanderingBullet

The PotG is given to the player who killed multiple enemies in quick succession if I'm not mistaken and that's why both Torbjorn and Bastian can get them easily.

Tasuki

WanderingBullet wrote:

The PotG is given to the player who killed multiple enemies in quick succession if I'm not mistaken and that's why both Torbjorn and Bastian can get achieve that easily.

It depends on your role actually. I have seen Mercy and Lucio get it for just healing multiple people or giving the same person a bunch of health at one time. I also have seen Reinhardt get it for doing nothing but holding his shield up and blocking a bunch of damage all at one time.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

WanderingBullet

@Tasuki: Yeah, I know but it seems like it's usually the quick kills in succession that usually gets PotG.

Quintumply

I was able to get Play of the Game as Mercy a while back. The clip was of me healing a Reinhardt while defending a point, and then I killed a Widowmaker who was trying to flank.

Getting kills as Mercy is really fun, people don't expect her to attack!

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

WanderingBullet

Anyone wanna set up a badminton match? I don't use Genji a whole lot but I don't mind using him for this.

WanderingBullet

Got the Scarecrow skin for Junkrat today and also another 500 currency a few days ago.

Bazza78

Overwatch seriously needs more game types, getting abit stale for me after 26 hours playtime.

OVERWATCH ps4 KDR 4.8. games won ratio 84 %. Best kill streak 52. Most eliminations 88

WanderingBullet

Think Blizzard will announced any DLCs during E3?

WanderingBullet

@TripleGK: Yeah, by DLCs I meant new heroes or maps and since the game sold so well, E3 would be a great time for them to announce some new content for the game to like you said get more people excited about it.

There are rumors that one of the new characters is called Sombra - a support sniper.

Tasuki

@TripleGK: I wouldn't put it pass Blizzard. They usually don't just hurry up and throw out new content just to pacify people. They usually take awhile to release new contant.

My Backlog

WanderingBullet

Yea, probably since Jeff Kaplan said "the new heroes and maps will arrive later in the year" in the link below. So most likely during the fourth quarter of 2016?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAOaXSVZVTM

Also, I got the Vishkar skin for Symmetra plus another two 500 currencies over the weekend.

Edit: Just got the Punk skin for Tracer earlier as well.

WanderingBullet

Got another legendary skin - Odette for Widowmaker.

Here are some pics of the gold weapons from the upcoming competitive play. Thought they'd be different but it looks like they're the same except gold in color. That said, I wouldn't mind owning some off them even though I'm not really a fan of the color gold, I much prefer silver or platinum. Too bad that only really skilled players can get them it seems. :/

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4677&l...

Bazza78

The latest patch has seen Mcree nerfed into the ground on pc,and yet they ignore torbjorns turrets . Unbelievable . Blizzard are really stupid. I'm done with overwatch they had a ongoing 3Month testing phase on pc. But yet it still released broken And still are nerfing in the wrong places!! MEI is way more OP than mcree ffs.

Edited on by Bazza78

Tasuki

@Bazza78: And once again Torbjorn is not broken, how many times do I have to tell you. But from your statement above its clear that you don't know how to play Overwatch. Maybe try CoD. I really love the part on how when a game doesn't play how you think it should, the company is stupid and the game is broken.

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.