Forums

Topic: The Boost Thread: GTAV, RDO etc...

Posts 201 to 220 of 309

jokifoter

I don't have many friends, but none of them play Apex Legends. I wanted to recommend this game to you and share my experience with you. give you some tips that might help you enjoy this game even more if you do want to play it someday:

Familiarize yourself with the different heroes: Apex Legends has a wide variety of heroes, each with their own unique skills and playstyle. I recommend that you try out several heroes and find the one that best suits your playstyle.

Learn to work as a team: Apex Legends is a team game, so communication and cooperation with your team is essential. Use the microphone or the pointer on the map to communicate important information to your teammates and coordinate your actions.

Experiment with weapons and accessories: The game has a wide variety of weapons and accessories that can affect your game. Try different weapon combinations and experiment with accessories to find your favorite options.

Use the pointers on the map: The map in the game has many useful pointers, such as where to collect good weapons or healing items. Use them to stay aware of the current situation and find important resources.

Don't forget about movement: In Apex Legends, movement is an important part of success. Use slides, jumps, and building movement to be fast and unpredictable for your opponents.

I hope these tips will help you have more fun playing Apex Legends. Don't be afraid to experiment, try new strategies, and enjoy the team gameplay. I wish you good luck and happy gaming! And if you need any help, you can contact us here https://boosthive.eu/.
Hope to see you in the game!

Edited on by jokifoter

300 characters

colonelkilgore

Just heard from @CaptD that the servers are back up for Splinter Cell: Blacklist - PS3, meaning that the long unachievable platinum is now achievable once more.

There are quite a few MP trophies that are apparently all achievable in boosting sessions. Just wondering if there’d be any interest in getting this done. Unsure of exactly how many players we would need but I’ll keep looking into it to work out the specifics.

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

An addendum to the previous post… apparently all MP trophies can be boosted alone bar one involving assists. So some real light work if anyone is up for it.

**** DLC!

CaptD

@colonelkilgore Shame all my PS3s have gone to silicon heaven otherwise I would help you especially as SC Blacklist was one of my favourite games from that gen and got me back into the stealth genre.
There are a few people in the psnprofiles thread so perhaps try there or create a session over there, I'm sure there will be quite a bit of activity with the servers having been down for so long.
As a footnote the Driver San Fran servers are also back up. This sort of thing seems a nice gesture on Ubisofts part and is a great idea for other companies to perhaps have server festivals where the server is raised from the dead for a short period of time....obviously it might be a lot of work, it might be minimal depending on the game but it does annoy me that some servers are cut off in their prime (namely Sony tbh as they are disgraceful in this department). Rant over, for now.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@CaptD cheers buddy, I’ll take a peek over on PSN Profiles and see if I can work something out 👍

**** DLC!

CaptD

I see Sniper Elite 5 is joining PS Extra next week.
Anyone up for boosting the coop trophies, there are only two and will probably take 15 mins tops (per player). I'm not into the whole Souls invasion shenanigans so would rather boost it.

@colonelkilgore Did you say you had this game?

CaptD

render

@CaptD I'm up for boosting those, especially if it's a 15 minute job. I actually did the Sniper Elite 4 coop trophies with @colonelkilgore what seems like a long time ago now

render

CaptD

@render Excellent. Yeah I reckon 15 mins....famous last words.
Quite surprised there isn't a coop playthrough trophy as they have had with the previous games.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@CaptD @render yup I do have it… wasn’t planning on starting it just yet if I’m honest but I’ll posse up for the online trophies at least 👍

**** DLC!

CaptD

@colonelkilgore Great stuff, there is no rush and I think I might even do both PS4 and ps5 versions as I enjoy the SE series that much, so there will be some time between me playing one version and the other.

CaptD

CaptD

@render
@colonelkilgore and I boosted SE5 today, it is around 10 mins to boost, once you have completed the hour long mission one.
Once you start mission two and have crossed far enough into axis territory then it is fairly easy to boost.
Feel free to send me a message on here or psn when you want to boost, absolutely no rush as SE5 will be installed for quite a while.

CaptD

CaptD

@AgentCooper No probs, just message me here or psn when you are ready to go. You will need to have finished the first mission.

Instructions to boost, if needed by anyone.
1. Finish mission one. Select Invite only on network mode and start mission two.
2. Open map, press triangle and note code.
3. Other player, press triangle wherever (main menu or in mission) and tap in code.
4. Whack or get whacked.
5. Repeat for counter trophy. Do note that the network mode may have switched to Offline

Edited on by CaptD

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@AgentCooper I’ll be deleting it back off the SSD within the week (need to free up space for FFXVI) but could help you out before next Wednesday if you’re free.

**** DLC!

Bundersvessel

I’ve boxed off the first mission @render so good to go when you are, perhaps evening once the kids are down?

I really enjoyed that first one and it is a lot more involved than I thought. I kept coming across new objectives and ended up spending about an hour and half but finished with a 3 star 👍

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic