Forums

Topic: The Boost Thread: GTAV, RDO etc...

Posts 301 to 309 of 309

CaptD

Good show. I too will install it.
Just a footnote, I do have the season pass, I think there are a few levels in the dlc which I haven't played yet. Also I would like to try for the hardest difficulty (dlc) trophy, the game is generally a bit difficult imo but i think there is a trick and that is get to the last checkpoint on whatever difficulty and then restart on hard difficulty so a bit like the various glitches in Zombie Army....if no one is up for that then no bother.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@Bundersvessel and myself are gonna be serving up some liber-tea via the original Helldivers this coming month, let me know if you’re down for force-feeding democracy through the top-down twin-stick curriculum to the inhuman masses.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@CaptD aye I’d imagine there’ll be more than a little of that tbh… so #nokicks in advance ✌️

**** DLC!

render

@Bundersvessel @colonelkilgore @CaptD Would love to join you guys but I didn't do too well getting time on RF so will have to see as I'm really interested to see how it compares to HD2. I'm only one trophy away from the plat on HD2 now 😎

render

colonelkilgore

@Bundersvessel yeah I’m gonna try and get some time in on it solo sometime over the next week myself. Wednesdays are always good for me as it’s my day off… but I should be able to make most days if I’m honest, I know @knobbly_truck is keen to get involved also, so I’ll put a group together and we can work out the details.

@render I don’t think this will be something where you’d have to commit in the way Red Faction: Guerrilla required tbh (thank gawd!), so you’d be more than welcome to get involved as and when you’re able mate. I’ll add you to the group anyway and we can take it from there. Good luck on that final HD2 trophy btw 👊

**** DLC!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic