Forums

Topic: The Boost Thread: GTAV, RDO etc...

Posts 141 to 160 of 309

The_Moose

@colonelkilgore
"this is quite the response guys"

Well the title suggests the zombies have an army, only right we bring our own.

A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials. – Seneca

CaptD

The only other thing to add is that there is a "complete on hard" trophy.
I've just looked at the time stamps on my trophies and I think we played it on a lower difficulty and then when we had finished the game we played the last section of each chapter /mission on hard. I think the reasoning behind this (I wasn't organising the session) was that there are rpglite elements, or whatever you wish to call them where as you rank up/perform various actions you will become stronger.
So basically you all need to decide at the difficulty level, it doesn't bother me as I'm rank 80 odd but if we start out on hard you might find it a bit tough at the start.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@CaptD I watched a vid the other day and the guy on that stated that a good method for this is to set the difficulty to hard but set the enemy count to one player (even though there’ll be 4 of us 😉). That made things real easy-breezy for him and his crew… I’ll try and dig it out and if so I’ll add it in an edit.

edit. So I think I was wrong about that actually, rewatching it it seems that strategy might only be available in the horde mode. Still might be worth a watch though:

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

CaptD

@colonelkilgore
No you can set it to "1 player zombie amount" even for 4 players in campaign. The only problem with that approach is that because we have far less zombies to kill then you may find that you struggle to level up your weapons and rank up your character.
One thing to note that I played through the campaign , then did end of level on hard and then nightmare, did all the horde levels and the free dlc holde level , I'm still only rank 80 and you need rank 100 for the final base game trophy.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@CaptD hmm, yeah that’s a good point tbh. Yeah in that case it might just be worth going all out in an effort to rinse the xp 👍

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

Just set up the group chat for the Zombie Army 4 online trophy boosting. If there’s anyone else that’s interested in getting involved, let me know here and I’ll be sure to add you to the chat 👊

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

Finally got around to making a start on Zombie Army 4 this morning and can already tell that I’m gonna enjoy this! Would normally get 10-12 hours in gaming on a Wednesday but date-day with the missus today so only got to playthrough the first chapter… but can’t wait to get back to it over the weekend.

**** DLC!

render

I got around to starting this last night. It's a very familiar feeling game having played Sniper Elite and Strange Brigade before. It's also got that great Rebellion sense of humour that feeds particularly well into this game, and well who doesn't like mowing down countless rows of zombies

render

colonelkilgore

@render yeah it’s a lot of fun for sure. Funnily enough I just picked up Strange Brigade for £3.99 on the PSN sale the other day.

**** DLC!

render

@colonelkilgore At that price it's an absolute steal. If you ever get around to slotting that into your schedule then let me know as I'd be up for the platinum challenge on that too.

render

colonelkilgore

You may not have heard but EA are going to be closing the servers for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 later this year… December I believe. Well @AgentCooper and myself (and @render if he can persuade the missus that a second-hand PS3 is a viable investment in 2023 😅) are thinking of getting all of the online trophies squared away prior to the closure. If anyone else is also interested let me know 👍.

**** DLC!

CaptD

Good luck to you all, I would join you but my PS3s have all gone to silicon heaven.
I love BF BC2, great game and great dlc. Crazy that they never did a remaster, you can't make EA out sometimes.

CaptD

render

@colonelkilgore @AgentCooper At the moment I'm rating my chances of getting this purchase through at slim to none but I'll see what I can do. The PS5 is currently being tied up a lot with another Returnal play through so I need something to do 🥺

render

CaptD

Hi boosting folk
I see riders republic is entering ps extra next week.
If anyone fancies boosting the 'Keep your fiends close' (complete 10 versus events) trophy then pop a comment with your psn Id.
I'm in UK so would prefer someone in the same time zone, or near enough.
Cheers.

CaptD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic