Forums

Topic: The Boost Thread: GTAV, RDO etc...

Posts 161 to 180 of 309

CaptD

@colonelkilgore Excellent. I thought I would take advantage of the increased activity on riders republic during the next few weeks as according to psn profiles it doesn't seem a very active game. There are some annoying multiplayer trophies such as 50 mass races,
Shame it seems so barren online as I really enjoyed Steep and this only looks better.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@CaptD cool, I randomly have it installed so let me know when you want to get it done 👍

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@CaptD and I made a start on Riders Republic today and it’s actually a real good game. The map is super impressive and there are a fair few event types to have a go at. Wasn’t necessarily thinking it’d be my bag but I can already tell that I’m gonna enjoy it.

It’s real busy right now too due to its recent addition to ps+ extra… so certain trophies that require a lot of participants are unusually active right now, so it’s a good time if anyones looking to nail down the platinum.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

CaptD

@colonelkilgore Yeah a good fun game and I'm glad you enjoyed it, it seems an underrated game especially with the low game owners on psnprofiles and hopefully ps+ extra can give it a kick.
The grind is real with this one though.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@CaptD I’ll be sure to check that out (when I’m meant to be working tomorrow 😉).

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@render the time-to-plat ranges from 35 hours on PSN Profiles to 25hrs-50hrs on powerpyx. It seems like it’ll be a fairly chilled grind though, one of those games where you can just stick a podcast on and enter the various races.

**** DLC!

render

@colonelkilgore Tempting then, always good to have something chilled on the go. I'll get it installed and take a look 😀

render

colonelkilgore

@render nice, well give either @CaptD or myself a shout and we’ll be able to party up and guide you on some handy beginners tips etc 👊

**** DLC!

CaptD

@render It is a bit of a grind but nothing that isn't at least enjoyable for the most part.
The free for all and the "owning the block" trophies are the ones to concentrate on during the player count boost as people have moaned about these in the past due to lack of players.
"Owning the block" seems to be a right pain but hopefully the bigger our party (it is a 6v6 game) the easier it should become although I fear I might need to be carried through that trophy. 😂
Plus there is the friends versus trophy that I mentioned earlier, @colonelkilgore and I managed to get that quite quickly so it isn't too much of a bother.

I would estimate it is more of a 50 hour platinum and a high 4 or 5/10, the stated 3/10 in the guide seems a bit hopeful.
It is fun though and I see it as my summer game where I dip in every so often.

CaptD

render

@colonelkilgore @CaptD I think I'll need the carry as well but I'll download it and see if I'm any good first. Don't mind putting in the time if it's fun to play though and I'm sure an hour here and there will soon add up to 50.

render

colonelkilgore

Having a real issue with Riders Republic atm. All day yesterday and this morning I can not remain in the game for more than a minute before being disconnected from the server. Researched the issue and none of the suggested resolutions have worked for me.

Real shame too as it’s a great game… and I’m ‘that’ close to popping the platinum! 🤬

**** DLC!

sorteddan

@colonelkilgore
Well that sounds like an absolute [inappropriate swearword]!
It should only be lack of talent or effort that prevents platinums not technical issues. Hope it's a problem their end and that the servers are just under strain or on the dodge at present and you get back to it soon.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

colonelkilgore

@sorteddan I know right… I’ve checked the Ubisoft support and they reckon the servers are fine (spoke to @CaptD too and he wasn’t encountering any issues) and contacted my internet provider who said everything was fine with my wifi . Flummoxed 🤷🏽

**** DLC!

CaptD

@colonelkilgore Yes it fine for me, played about an hour or so yesterday and no disconnects.
I suggest that it might be related to your avatar, you are possibly on a hit list in the next stage of the 'war'.

CaptD

render

@colonelkilgore That's bad luck. Amazing that you've managed to get close to the platinum in such a short space of time as well. Hope you get it sorted.

render

DualWielding

@AgentCooper the main ones are the ace goals trophy and the interaction trophies but any help with the others will also help... I'm also willing to help you with the others my psn is Fertheseeker

PSN: Fertheseeker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic