Forums

Topic: The Boost Thread: GTAV, RDO etc...

Posts 121 to 140 of 309

ScarletSpidey

@render I'm the same. Let me DM you my gamertag and we can hopefully try something.

Turns out there is no DMing ha! What's your gamertag?

Edited on by ScarletSpidey

ScarletSpidey

render

@ScarletSpidey My PSN is showmethecakes so feel free to send me a friend request.

render

WCB

Question for Assassins Creed Black Flag multiplayer: can I get all the mp trophies one out or do I need a second console to help boost?

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

colonelkilgore

@WCB sorry dude, I must’ve missed this post completely. Bit late now I’d imagine but, I remember that I had to boost certain trophies (kills etc. I think) but the online level grind could be done in private sessions with no other players.

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

I’m looking to boost the online multiplayer trophies for Doom: Eternal (PS5)… probably looking at early February if possible. There’s only 6 trophies and they are apparently boostable in an hour or two as long as you have a minimum of three players.

Let me know if you’re interested 👍

**** DLC!

CaptD

@colonelkilgore
Hi, first time poster long time reader. I too am after those doom eternal trophies, I also may have a third player.
Post/DM your PSN Id and I will send a friends request later (I would post mine but my psn privacy settings are set to block. )
PS I'm in the U.K. And available most of the time except Sundays.
PPS I've yet to start Doom eternal so no rush.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@CaptD lol mustve messaged the wrong guy on PSN… send me a friend req to… 👍

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

CaptD

@colonelkilgore
Will send FR later today. I should have said that my push square id isn't my PSN Id.
Will also speak to my friend to see whether they are still up for boosting.

CaptD

WCB

@colonelkilgore cheers mate. Nah, not late, I haven't got around to it yet 😀

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

colonelkilgore

I have a couple of games lined up before it… but I’m gonna be starting Zombie Army 4 in ‘around’ a month. It was suggested to me as a much-overlooked gem this passed weekend and I watched a few vids. It seems that an already very good AA game has had a pretty extensive PS5 patch and as a result it both looks and runs incredibly at 4k 60. Lots of additional content has been added consistently since release too by all accounts.

There’s a trophy for a 4-player co-op playthrough if anyone is interested.

**** DLC!

render

@colonelkilgore I have the game as well as the trilogy collection but didn't get around to playing more than the opening level. Always enjoy a good Rebellion game so I could very well be up for this. I'll see if I know anyone interested as well.

render

colonelkilgore

@render awesome, well @The_Moose has expressed some interest too… and there’s a chance that @CaptD will also be down to play (although he’s already completed a co-op run… he still needs to grind xp). But the more the merrier for sure. If we end up with 8, we’ll just run two playthroughs etc 👍

edit. I also have the trilogy, so if we enjoy 4 I’d be happy to go for the previous game too.

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@nitram2k11 great stuff, I’ll put a chat together on PSN when we get closer to the time (& I won’t forget to include you this time buddy… still feel awful about that tbh 😞)

**** DLC!

The_Moose

Yeah count me in.

A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials. – Seneca

render

@colonelkilgore Heard from Kairu and he'd be up for it as well. I think you have him on PSN?

render

colonelkilgore

@render I do yes, cool I’ll include him in the boost chat when I start it… this is quite the response guys 👊👊👊👊

**** DLC!

CaptD

Yes I'm down for playing ZA4.
A few trophy notes....

• You just need to complete the last section of each chapter with 4 players and there isn't any progress stat to show that this has been completed so if we can't rely on 4 players then you may wish to make a note of which chapters you have done.
  • There is a dlc trophy for completing it on nightmare. This is two player only and not too bad although I don't feel like doing it again.

Also note that season 1 pass is free and it adds a level, horde level and a few characters and weapons.

Edited on by CaptD

CaptD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic