Forums

Topic: The Boost Thread: GTAV, RDO etc...

Posts 101 to 120 of 309

render

@ThereThere I did the same and used just a username / password to login. Perhaps I just need to give it a bit more time then and I should stop being so impatient 😅

render

render

@ThereThere Yes mate thanks, it popped yesterday evening so I’ve bought the collectors bag and started to make inroads into those using the online map. Great resource and should hopefully make it a breeze. Thanks again for the tip 👍

render

render

@ThereThere @colonelkilgore Just finished all the online trophies. Thanks again for the tip off regarding the collector role, made that a ton easier to get to level 50 than doing it organically. It was great mixing that up with some missions and seemed to fly through it in the end.

Still got the really challenging single player stuff to do though e.g. getting 100% and the bear attacks but all in good time.

render

colonelkilgore

@render nice one dude… yeah was a real chilled experience tbh. I always kinda look at online trophy requirements with some anxiety but I loved it fair play.

**** DLC!

WCB

@render this was a good month to tackle the online with the double xp going for the collectors role.

So is that everyone done? Anyone else still working on the online portion of RDR2?

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

WCB

@ThereThere ah yes, that's right. 😄

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

ScarletSpidey

Hey! Looking for a few people to form a squad on Fall Guys to tick off the last few trophies I need: Squad Goals, Down to the Wire and Low Baller. All of which I think are easier playing with "friends" rather than randoms.

Is anyone interested? Thanks!

ScarletSpidey

render

@ScarletSpidey I'm still playing from every now and then so might have time to help out. How many people do you need?

render

ScarletSpidey

@render 4, including me. Basically, if we have a full squad and anyone does the trophy objective, we all get it. If I do solo in a random internet group, I personally have to do it. And given the game is so random, it's a tall order.

ScarletSpidey

render

@ScarletSpidey Oh yeah you have virtually no chance with a bunch of randoms. I take it you have the infallible trophy already? Fair play to you for getting that one!

render

ScarletSpidey

@render Yeah, I managed to pop it last week. Before that, I hadn't even considered the Platinum but now I'm so close. haha!

ScarletSpidey

colonelkilgore

@render @ScarletSpidey so, as you guys probably know by now… I’m always on the look out for a Platinum. If… and it’s a pretty big if actually as Fallguys has never even been on my radar. But if I got involved how much of the trophy list would we be able to boost together? 🤔

**** DLC!

render

@colonelkilgore I've got 74% completion without even trying to platinum this but that's mainly from playing it a lot with the kids when it first came out and playing with some friends using the private games mode.

The ones that are more of a struggle are the winning an episode trophies which require you to beat 60 other people over the course of 5 - 6 games (think I've got that right) to win a crown. You need a total of 20 wins to get the Golden Guy trophy. The hardest of the lot though is the infallible trophy which requires you to do that 5 times in a row. I'm not sure if you can boost those in a private server but you still need 10 people in order to start a game in that mode so we'd need more to sign up.

@ScarletSpidey Might know a way of doing those or might just be very good at it?

Edited on by render

render

colonelkilgore

@render sounds a lot tbh… as I don’t think that I’d actually end up putting that much time in. Cheers for the info-dump though 👍

**** DLC!

ScarletSpidey

@colonelkilgore @render

So there are three trophies that either require either ALOT of luck or boosting:

• Squad Goals: Win an Episode as part of a party of 3 or more players.
    A fairly easy trophy to get with boosting as it just requires one of us to win the final round of an episode. If you do it by yourself, you specifically have to win (out of your team of 4 randoms).
  • Down to the Wire: Qualify after a round goes to overtime
    3 of us would need to do well in a race round, while one of us purposefully lingers until overtime kicks in and then they have to try qualify. Again, fairly easy, but only if you can coordinate.
  • Low Baller: Qualify from a team game with a score of 1
    Harder to get because you need to score only 1 point and then make sure your enemy doesn't score any. Again, this is made easier by coordinating. To do it randomly, you'd have to try stop your own team from scoring more points without being able to communicate why you're sabotaging them.

Everything else is essentially grinding, many you'll just unlock by playing. Probably by trying to do the above.

The hardest trophy is called Infallible which requires you to win 5 episodes in a row. It's a really hard trophy to get but if you get the right special rounds (they cycle in and out every few days) then some are much easier than others. Yeetus or Sweet Thieves are the easiest ones to do it on.

I started playing the game with my kid and I think it's quite fun. It's not something that I'd normally play but glad I started it. It's just funny that I'm unlocked the technically hardest trophy and now can't get the easier ones haha!

ScarletSpidey

ScarletSpidey

@render @colonelkilgore I don't think you can boost Infallible that way. My advice would be to do the Yeetus round when it comes up. That basically just requires you to finish, rather than actually beat anyone. That's how I did it. It's just been on so it'll probably be a few weeks before it comes back up.

The other way is playing Sweet Thieves. You can't boost that but it's a squad game so if we got a fourth person, we'd stand more chance of winning 5 in a row. It's still an odds game but it would increase our chances.

ScarletSpidey

render

@colonelkilgore No worries, I feel the same way about it. I like playing the odd game here and there but generally don't want to grind out the wins. Nice work @ScarletSpidey for getting those tricky ones so far and let me know if you get more people for the last ones you need as I don't mind helping out with those.

render

colonelkilgore

@ScarletSpidey cheers dude. I’ve always thought that the game sounds like a good laugh tbh… just not massively into online MP and have other fish to fry if you get me… and no kids (apart from a 26 year old step daughter who wouldn’t be caught dead with a controller in her hand).

@render 👊

Good luck with the plat guys

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

ScarletSpidey

@render What time zone are you? I've got another GMT player who'll help and I need three people (including me) to get the Squad Goals trophy.

ScarletSpidey

render

@ScarletSpidey I'm in GMT as well. Usually I'm good for evenings but weekends have been a bit of a struggle for me lately due to other commitments.

render

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic