Could Lily Bergamo Be Baffling Western PS4 Consoles?

Question time

Prepare yourself for more puzzling plots and suggestive cut-scenes, as Suda51’s first PlayStation 4 project Lily Bergamo could be heading overseas. The title – which was announced with a stylish video earlier in the year – has been trademarked by parent company GungHo in North America, making an international release all but inevitable at some point in the near future.

Details regarding the next generation title are scarce, but it supposedly takes place in the near future, in a world that draws upon Japanese and Western cultures. The debut trailer showed a predictably underdressed female character wrapping a giant demon in ribbon. Par for the course for a Grasshopper game, then – but intriguing nonetheless.

[via siliconera.com, vg247.com]

Even though Killer Is Dead was disappointed, I remain intrigued by this. I do enjoy Suda51's games, I just wish he'd give himself a little more time. Already this has a 2014 date attached to it. He's pumping out a game a year at the moment - I'd rather he spent a little longer on the polish phase, because most of his recent releases have been a bit buggy.

Sanquine

Sanquine said:

@get2sammyb I will support suda! He can have my money! More japanese games on PlayStation is all i want. I take any jrpg or japan related game over any western title. Yes, i pick corps party, SMT, Ys over something like the last of us

odd69

odd69 said:

I think your right sammy, most devs take about 2 to 3 years on a game.

Ginkgo

Ginkgo said:

I have seen this footage a few times now and I still don't understand any of it.

Lionhart

Lionhart said:

I'm certainly excited about Lily Bergamo getting a localization but I hope this game will be released on the PS Vita and not just another home console exclusive.