LittleBigPlanet Vita Lands BioShock Pre-Order Costumes

Mr. Bubbles

Sony’s really pushing the BioShock franchise at the moment. Not content with the inclusion of Big Daddy in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, the platform holder’s also announced the aquatic giant’s excursion into LittleBigPlanet Vita.

Pre-order the upcoming portable platformer and you’ll net an exclusive Big Daddy and Little Sister costume. In addition, you’ll also score the Knights of Old pack, which boasts four whimsical outfits including a knight, damsel in distress, black knight and dragon. It’s worth noting that the specifics of the bonuses may vary depending on your region or retailer.

For more information, hop on over to the PlayStation Blog. Will you be pre-ordering LittleBigPlanet Vita?

[via blog.eu.playstation.com]

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

these pre-order bonuses don't do it for me at all. What I really want is a collector's edition and some physical shwag. Of course I'm going to buy the game anyway, but a collector's edition would be nice.

Dynetheous

Dynetheous said:

Lame stuff. never liked bio shock, plus i already have it pre-ordered so.. yeah

and they really need to announce the release date soon.

@Squiggle55 Yeah, a collector's edition would be nice. Personally I'll be plumping up for the digital release though — this is the kind of game I want always available on my Vita.

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

@get2sammyb That will be a tough choice for me. Traditionally when it's one of my favorite franchises I really want to have the box. But I certainly don't need a physical copy of the game because I'll never sell this one, so maybe if it's cheaper to download I'll do it that way.

Azikira

Azikira said:

I will buy the absolute most expensive, goodie-ridden version of this game, because it is one of the few game franchises that I can keep going back to years later and still have lots of fun with. BRING ON THE COLLECTORS EDITION!~

Firejonie

Firejonie said:

I was going to pre order this game anyway. Though if they announce a collectors edition like they did with LBP2 I will pick that version up instead.